Have you noticed the prominence of

Have you noticed the prominence of

May 20th, 2009, 4:06 am #1

Prince George mentioned on the Hockey Telecasts this year...........Should excite the Chamber of Commerce some as name recognition is being broadcast across North America............It seems to me since I came here some dozen years ago that the Corporate left at the same rate as the fans............I have no doubt that Brett Connelly and Prince George are going to get a lot of airplay over the next couple of years..........Perhaps the Chamber and the corporate community link arms and go along for the ride..........There are not enough ice jams here to get that much media stage.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

May 21st, 2009, 3:22 am #2

Didn't really notice at all. Unless, you count the numerous ways Huey & Duey can say PG is way overmatched in this series. Very dissappointed actually. Especially with the local media coverage. Clark is, debatably, the most "prestigious" coach PG has EVER had and no real follow up storys or an historical summary of his success and dissappointments in his other stops. Missed opportunity by both the organization and the PG media to shine a little positive on the pall that surrounds this team and it's fan base. It's never too late to market effectively however, and I believe Brandi will do some good stuff again this year. Gotta admit she is one hell of a salesperson to keep all that advertising full in the overall atmosphere that her Daddy has created. GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

NoName
NoName

May 23rd, 2009, 7:21 am #3

what a pile of bunk....she's another reason people stay away. Cheap Cheap and no social skills.

The Pucks
The Pucks

May 23rd, 2009, 3:02 pm #4

Didn't really notice at all. Unless, you count the numerous ways Huey & Duey can say PG is way overmatched in this series. Very dissappointed actually. Especially with the local media coverage. Clark is, debatably, the most "prestigious" coach PG has EVER had and no real follow up storys or an historical summary of his success and dissappointments in his other stops. Missed opportunity by both the organization and the PG media to shine a little positive on the pall that surrounds this team and it's fan base. It's never too late to market effectively however, and I believe Brandi will do some good stuff again this year. Gotta admit she is one hell of a salesperson to keep all that advertising full in the overall atmosphere that her Daddy has created. GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!
that your spending to much time in the sauce, but you totaly missed what Finrank was saying. He was talking about national media, HNIC and Tsn discussing games and noticing that PG was mentioned more than he remembered in the past.

The Pucks
The Pucks

May 23rd, 2009, 3:06 pm #5

your crush on her is undeniable. Is it that her name sounds like booze and that gets you going, or is that she sleeps with a WHL GM every night and thats what you would like to do?

Seriously, her job in promotions, I just dont see where she is doing anything that helps. Attendance is still way down and dropping, there is little positive talk of the team on the streets and I havnt seen or heard a peep out of the team in months. One would think that some sort of promotion around Dean Clark would have happened but it almost seems they are embarassed the hired him.

NoName
NoName

May 25th, 2009, 2:24 pm #6

who in their right mind would want to sleep with Dallas