GOOD ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT...

GOOD ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT...

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

October 25th, 2009, 7:14 am #1

AND last night for that matter. While both these teams are not going to win anything of consequence this year, it was a pleasure to see all those PG and BC boys go at each other to the best of their ability. What was even MORE entertaining was to see Habby pull a suckie fit on the bench...what is it about Chilliwack and their coaches whining about the l0 fans in the buildind that make any real noise? It is simply hilarious to watch.
Now, for all of his obvious "finishing" challenges", Parker Stanfield really showed he wants to and CAN play this great game. He was truly dangerous on so many occaisions and FINALLY broke "the curse" tonight with his first goal (added a couple of assists as well playing with the new 20 that really should stay (Cowan) and Viedensky). Nick Buonassisi scored too...miracle of miracles and also got the game winner in the shootout. Jesse Forsberg contines to impress showing a great skating stride both ways, very quick turns, excellent first passes, and good heads up play. It appears Clark has tried to "lesson the pressure" on this kid by taking him off of first line duty...an excellent move in my opinion. Really nice to have Dallas Jackson back too. He is a legitimate QB on the bluelines and proved it emphatically in his second game back...actually, I thought he proved it last night but by point count, he definitly did it tonight. Wright didn't start strong but he did his best work when it actually counted so kudos to him on his first game here...it might just get him his second start as I thought Priestner was awful despite the third star in game 1...where did that come from??? I do enjoy watching this almost completely new team as I still need a program to see who is actually playing. As said before, with so much newness and inexperience players on the team this year, I think I will reserve any meaningful analysis until after the new year begins. Until then, they have a "free pass" from me to be as bad as they will be to learn and grow into something that resembles a cohesive unit that might compete against some of the better clubs in the WHL.
Finallly, the crowd, while small, was quite raucous and seemed to be quite enjoying themselves...as they should. There were many fine opportunities to howl GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOGS!!! so we all left in quite good moods. Looking forward to a MUCH stiffer test next weekend...do they play mid-week games here anymore? L. Way to GOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOGS!!!!

PGCF
PGCF

October 26th, 2009, 6:38 pm #2

Another fan joined in with the face painted,rather anamated fellows,giving it to habby.
Whats with these two?? Never seen them untill a couple years ago.
HUGE W for the cats.Now for the big test next weekend....

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

October 27th, 2009, 12:42 am #3

maybe back in the day but they are a little too rowdy for me now. Sure looked like they were having a heck of a good time though . A few hundred more fans like that and more people would come just to watch the madness I have talked with them last year when the Howse Gang tried to dogpile them literally...good guys...no foul language...just good old fashioned razzing. They have the players, fans, security, and refs in stiches 1/2 the time...as they should be! GOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!