goalies?

goalies?

January 10th, 2010, 2:44 am #1

Sitting in the stands at ShoWare and wondering who the goalies are. One has no name on the back of his jersey and seems to be wearing Everett equipment and the other is not on any roster I have seen.
Last edited by tbird118 on January 10th, 2010, 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Pucks
The Pucks

January 10th, 2010, 7:06 am #2

The Cougars used an Everett listed goalie as the starter and had a zamboni driver from Tri Cities as the backup. Injuries to the 2 Cougar regulars forced an emergency situation.

January 10th, 2010, 6:56 pm #3

Sitting in the stands at ShoWare and wondering who the goalies are. One has no name on the back of his jersey and seems to be wearing Everett equipment and the other is not on any roster I have seen.
I guess dropping Salmon to Seattle (ironic), bit ol' Dallas in the ass!

The Pucks
The Pucks

January 10th, 2010, 7:28 pm #4

Stremmel has been down since Christmas, Wright has been playing without a backup since then? Dont the Cougars have anybody else they can call up? Shouldn't the league force them to carry a backup with them?

I understand they left on this trip with only one goalie on the bus.

the bear
the bear

January 11th, 2010, 1:19 am #5

same sh-t different day maybe just maybe if the Cougars hadn't treated salmon like sh-t he wouldn't have had to look for a goalie! Oh yeah Ian Curtis was a cougar until Dallas un-cerimoniously dumped him for nothing. He's having a great time in Portland. I believe he was even player of the week or the month. What the hell do they do. Put in a bunch of names and pull whatever comes out! Dallas should be stockpilling draft picks instead of picking up more has beens. Seems funny to trade for Halliday when Dallas flat out dropped him I know he's just a throw in but why travel down that road again. Same old same old.