Geez, Brodsky wants a lot of dough up front!

Geez, Brodsky wants a lot of dough up front!

tombstone81
tombstone81

February 18th, 2006, 7:37 am #1

Talk about counting ones chickens before they hatch! I'm being asked to front two rounds worth of playoff games on my seasons tickets and these classic end-of-year chokers are making yet another case for Kamloops' proud history NOT to come to an end. How about you just give me my refund now, Rick, and we'll call it even?

How the hell does Bowles allow THREE third period goals on just 9 shots to blow the game? Terrible, just terrible...

Fatcat
Fatcat

February 18th, 2006, 8:19 am #2

Were the goals softies or what?
What I notice lately is Hunter in the box for slashing a lot. I think he is an effective player when he plays chippy but it's beginning to look selfish. I thought that just maybe this was the year the Cats would make some noise on the East swing. Oh well, let's hope for a win Sat. and maybe the boys can turn it around....again.

justafan
justafan

February 18th, 2006, 2:56 pm #3

Talk about counting ones chickens before they hatch! I'm being asked to front two rounds worth of playoff games on my seasons tickets and these classic end-of-year chokers are making yet another case for Kamloops' proud history NOT to come to an end. How about you just give me my refund now, Rick, and we'll call it even?

How the hell does Bowles allow THREE third period goals on just 9 shots to blow the game? Terrible, just terrible...
I think you predicted a last place finish earlier on. You might end up being right, which would be incredibly disapointing. Brodsky needs the boys to make it into the playoffs and do well, or you can expect to see an even more naked CN centre next year.......

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

February 18th, 2006, 3:56 pm #4

A minute or so like in Saskatoon. Scotty has not been playing all that well lately. Someone needs to step up to the plate are start winning games for us. With this inexperienced team we are going to NEED our goalie(s) to really take control at some point. Honestly, I don't think that has happened all year for any consistant period of time. No time like the present...GOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOGS!!

LMC
LMC

February 18th, 2006, 11:55 pm #5

balance due (of games played) at conclusion of playoffs. Not sure what your invoice says but thats what mine reads. Adult $216/16 games= $13.50/game.

alberta pgcougarsfan
alberta pgcougarsfan

February 19th, 2006, 7:44 am #6

here in medicine hat season ticket holders dont pay anything till 3 days before each game, public sales go on sale game day for any tickets left.

on a side note, tonights game against swift current was my 23rd cougar game this season, i think thats not bad since i live 12hrs away from pg

Sput
Sput

February 20th, 2006, 4:27 am #7

you've seen more Cougar games than MANY people in PG, and probably a few more than some on this board.