Cougars get crushed 8-3

Cougars get crushed 8-3

September 12th, 2009, 5:08 am #1

Your hometown boy Willick put up 3 points.

NoName
NoName

September 12th, 2009, 5:36 am #2

none of our good guys were dressed so there!

KBF
KBF

September 12th, 2009, 5:58 am #3

Were in the lineup. I mean its not like the Cougars minus Connolly have anyone that's going to light it up.

NoName
NoName

September 12th, 2009, 3:44 pm #4

if they find another 20 that is better hopefully he will be gone

NoName
NoName

September 12th, 2009, 6:06 pm #5

Your hometown boy Willick put up 3 points.
Oh its going to be a long year in cougarville. Getting crushed by the kamloops rookies.

September 12th, 2009, 7:22 pm #6

Besides Connolly, who else is really going to make any sort of a difference? Blazers had quite a few veterans in the lineup last night, and they completely dominated your boys who DID have a few veterans in the lineup.

pgcougarcrazy007
pgcougarcrazy007

September 12th, 2009, 10:01 pm #7

KBF. Shut up. No one likes you, and no one really cares what you have to say.

The Pucks
The Pucks

September 12th, 2009, 10:48 pm #8

IGNORE.

Dont respond, dont give him the inspiration. Every time he posts just dont read them. He only does it for the reaction, he has no life and this is all the satisfaction he can get.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

September 12th, 2009, 11:00 pm #9

satisfaction to see him blither on, trying to get ANYONE's goat. It is hilarious to watch him keep banging his head against that wall. Hell, he can't even get anyone to respond on his own board.

September 12th, 2009, 11:30 pm #10

Says the crazy old alzheimers ridden Coogssuperfan who babbles and babbles with complete and utter craziness, (in which even his own fellow Cougar fans acknowledge yet he's too stupid to figure it out), in everything he posts talking about someone else blathering.

As for people not caring for my opinion, you replying to it pgcrazycougarfan shows me that you at least do.

Ignoring me does nothing, cause I say what I want to say and really that's all I care about. Don't worry, our bantering won't last long considering the Cougars will be gone from PG in a year or 2. Enjoy it while you can. Just like I'm going to enjoy watching the lowly Cougarettes get it handed to them every night.