BEST DEAL YET...

BEST DEAL YET...

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

April 14th, 2010, 2:06 am #1

for season tickets...especially if you plan to purchase a new car this year. Just another positive to focus on in these trying times. GOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

tombstone81
tombstone81

April 14th, 2010, 4:02 pm #2

Well, it's long been suspected that you are just a plant for the Brodsky's COOG, but nice of you to leave no room for doubt with that post. Oh ye of the "can't we just talk hockey" rants comes out with blatant advertising for the team's latest desperate plea to hang on to what few season ticket holders it has left (er, I mean "promotion"), with absolutely nothing to do with the on-ice product.

How much do they pay you, anyway? Is it a penny per "O"...hence the gross overuse of the letter at the end of every post?

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

April 15th, 2010, 3:55 am #3

I would bet that most on here would consider something/anything done DIFFERENTLY by this organization as appropriate "hockey talk"...but then there is you...ever "special" you. Who in his only appearance here in ages simply must talk about another poster ... not the topic ... but the actual potential "evil plant" on the internet by the brilliant, devious, and obviouly obsessed Brodsky beat. How quickly they forget...you couldn't possibly have the brain power to remember that I was one of the, if not THE first real Brodsky basher on this board. Man am I glad police detectives are a whole lot smarter than you or the crooks would have absolutely no need at all to fear law or justice. Any way no matter how you want to spin it, it is easily the most generous season's ticket package in PG Cougars history...and guess what genius...I believe the season ticket base will grow this year so go crawl back under your tombstone. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoName
NoName

April 15th, 2010, 11:26 pm #4

Just think cougsuperfag, all the money you and your sidekick spanky will save, you can go and buy yourselves some dresses to go with the makeup you fruitcakes like to wear to the games.