Another year.

Another year.

sweetums
sweetums

March 26th, 2009, 4:58 am #1

We'll another year comes to a close and another year of disappointement. Another disgrace from Brodsky management incorporated with Dallas at the helm. What a joke compared to every other organization in this league very little to almost no success at any level. I for one sure hope the league goveners look at this franchise and either replace Brodsky and his regime or force this B.S ing individual who cares very little for the city or it's long standing suffering fans or it's hard working kids. He is a joke as is the organization....................................What's up next year? Another rebuilding year! Every year is a rebuilding year in the Brodsky regime. Who in their right mind can support this individual and his immediate family. KIDS HOLD YOU'RE HEADS HIGH YOU ALL RALLIED AT THE RIGHT TIME.....TOO BAD YOU'RE ANCHORED BY THE BRODSKY BALL.

The Pucks
The Pucks

March 26th, 2009, 1:29 pm #2

Simply refer to them as Brodsky years. Rebuilding implies you actually built something previouly, the only thing Dallas and Brodsky have built is alot of anamosity.

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 27th, 2009, 12:37 am #3

Brodsky has NEVER done a true re-building year in the entire time he has been here. Hell, I would give him and his organization of his family, his friends and drinking buddies yet ANOTHER chance if he would just do it right once. Just try it you might like it. Bring in a proven coach, pay him, and go young. Try it once...just once...please! Yes, I realize this is falling on completely deaf ears. GOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!