Another St. Claire classic!

Another St. Claire classic!

Puckster
Puckster

December 3rd, 2007, 3:10 am #1

Here he is calling the game, and then all of a sudden he's yelling "he scores" seconds after you hear the Calgary sirens going off on more than one Calgary goal. Its hilarious, you get the impression he's up there by himself dazed out in a plume of marijuana smoke!! Common Ron, try and stay awake and ahead of the play!

Of course the Cougars getting trounced on must have made it hard to stay focused!, the goals were coming so fast you would have thought the crease was empty.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 3rd, 2007, 6:00 am #2

or the coaches?

any chance of either?

GoCougars
GoCougars

December 3rd, 2007, 5:57 pm #3

They are personal friends of the management and will likely never get fired, the team is riding on the fact that they are a young team in a rebuilding year, although they are not really that young. And hopefully by the trade deadline we actually see a young team, which means guys like Cyr, Wishart, Dudas, Sagart etc are traded off for new faces of the future. Good chance this won't happen though, based on history!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 3rd, 2007, 7:36 pm #4

C'mon do it!!

finrank
finrank

December 4th, 2007, 1:20 am #5

Tell me what you have in mind by making that move.........I can't see any upside to moving him..........Perhaps you could explain what the upside would be.........This year is going to be as it is...........You cannot trade out of youth.........I do not see where coaching is a problem.............This a young team and will take time to develop............The trade deadline may have some changes...........I can wait till then

pgcougarcrazy007
pgcougarcrazy007

December 4th, 2007, 2:13 am #6

a wrecked knee.. he'll be hard to trade

The Pucks
The Pucks

December 4th, 2007, 4:38 pm #7

I havnt heard about the severity

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

December 5th, 2007, 12:37 am #8

maybe he can rest up before his team Cancada tryouts.