The Pucks
The Pucks

March 21st, 2012, 11:32 pm #1

Who they gonna be?

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 22nd, 2012, 5:18 am #2

and this is a total puss out...

The two best players that promise to report to this organization. It has taken awhile to get here, but this scouting organization has done a bang up job the last couple of years.

With the quality and depth of this year's draft, There will be two very good prospects available to the Cougars in the first 11 picks.

Good "local" addition to the PPL very recently as well...worth "the risk" for his upside potential for sure.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 22nd, 2012, 5:20 am #3

NM

March 24th, 2012, 8:43 pm #4

But how many of these players will turn into junior hockey stars for the Cougars? Is there a Brett Connolly in the mix? I guess we won't know for sure for another couple of years. We'll see how much the Cougars improve. I'm still a little concerned by their goaltending, Fordyce didn't play a lot this season, but he would've learned some things playing behind Owsley. We'll see. Given the Cougars' history of acquiring goalies in the offseason, it wouldn't surprise me to see Dallas pull that move again this summer to bring in more experience between the pipes.

the bear
the bear

March 25th, 2012, 4:06 am #5

NM
what does that mean?

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 25th, 2012, 6:16 am #6

Highly touted "local" prospect that was drafted by the Bloozers a couple of years back. Then he injured his back seriously and was dropped by Kamloops. Came back very strong this year after an entire missed season (but lots of physio, rehab, and specialized training). Good risk to take on a good, hard working "local" kid.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

sosser
sosser

March 25th, 2012, 5:13 pm #7

Local? I am sure he's from Whitehorse but whatever, best of luck to him. I know the Blazers' were high on him prior to the injury....

COOGSUPERFAN
COOGSUPERFAN

March 25th, 2012, 9:36 pm #8

as in "northern" in the west and playing in PG for awhile Was Hamhuis really "local"
Anywho...good pickup IMO.