Archie Tect
Archie Tect

February 12th, 2007, 4:45 pm #1

Record since Jan 1/2007 is 11-7

Wins against MJ, CHIL(3), POR(3), SEA, PA, KAM, KEL
Only SEA and KAM over 500

Loses against POR, KEL, KAM(2), TRI(2), VAN

Upcoming games, better strap in boys

VAN(3), SPO(2), EVT(3-1/3), KAM(3), CAL, KEL(3)

will win Van 1 Spo 1 Evt 1-1/3, Kam 1 Cal Kel 2

will lose Van 2 Spo 1 Evt 2 Kam 2 Kel 1

Record 7 1/3 - 8

Will play KAM in the first round and will lose 4-1 maybe 2

Book your tee times for the first week in April

dontstopbelieve'n
dontstopbelieve'n

February 13th, 2007, 10:53 pm #2

always someone that thinks they know everything...
hey .. how about the winning numbers for tommorow nite also !! ??

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 13th, 2007, 11:06 pm #3

Man that is all I read on this website.... I really do hope that none of the kids (and that is what the Cougars are) don't ever read any of this. How about a little positive stuff once in awile?? The team is playing much better and that is because they are getting better...they have either won lately or been in every game. I for one am going to give them kudos...and I sure as hell hope that this team never leaves town because we will never get one back. I enjoy WHL Hockey and going to the games....never mind about Brodsky and his brood!

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 14th, 2007, 5:58 am #4

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone who does not suffer from tunnel vision.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 14th, 2007, 9:24 am #5

the same 20-30 people post on here, most are bitter and need to have something to complane about, always dark clowds in there world

The Pucks
The Pucks

February 14th, 2007, 2:24 pm #6

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone who does not suffer from tunnel vision.
Maybe were just not stupid.

See you when you wake up. Most of us have 10 plus years of putting up with this crap, you have what, 2 weeks?

Seasoned Ticket
Seasoned Ticket

February 14th, 2007, 3:39 pm #7

the post is totally devoid of any emotion, simply the facts and then some predictions. Not really over the top predictions, I'd say they are pretty close.

Why dont some of you "glass is half full types" make some predictions of your own? Instead of whinning about it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 14th, 2007, 4:24 pm #8

Many years ago I lived in a city where the WHl team was not doing well, there were some who blamed the owners, then the players, however I will say the fans took pride in the fact that the team did represent the city and in doing so win or loose did the best they could, no they didn't ever win a memorial cup but from time to time they boys out did themselves, in community work and visits to hospitals and just generally showed what a good citizen was, it was hard to dislike the players, we all felt they did their best, and some times had very bad times where they looked like they were not going anywhere(and often didn't), but at they end of the season, we all suddenley talked about next year and hoped it would be better, they still have the same owner and right now are winning. Will they go to the memorial cup, not likely, but they have been good entertainment for the winter season, to heck with the owner, if he had left the city there would be no WHL team there, So think about fellow PG fans, I think it is better to support the team that represents our city, better I might add then 99% of the poster on this sight.

The Pucks
The Pucks

February 14th, 2007, 5:50 pm #9

The Cougars do represent out city, and that is what is troubling myself and many others. Brodsky has made this team the laughing stock of the leauge, his incompetance is beyond beleif.

So I ask you, by supporting this buffon, am I doing the city any good or harm? I am now at the point I would rather not have WHL hockey if Brodsky is going to be the one leading the team. I am firm in that stance.

I am proud of the city I live in and as big of a hockey fan as there is, but I am also a realist. I can live without the hockey heartache and embarrasments he has piled upon us. I can get enuff hockey enjoyment outside the Cougars that I dont need a Brodsky circus.

If he chooses to take this team and leave towm, dont let the door hit him on the butt on his way out. It is an honor to have a WHL franchise, but an embarrasment to have Brodsky as an owner. I can do without the heartache.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 14th, 2007, 6:26 pm #10

does violin music play in your head all day long pucks? holy drama queen batman, next youll be suing for emotional distress, pain and suffering, and becuz hot coffee got spilled in your lap in the drive-thru at mcdonalds