Who should answer medical questions about cryo procedures?

Who should answer medical questions about cryo procedures?

November 22nd, 2009, 2:32 pm #1

I think it should be professionals from cryo care providers. They are trained in the latest procedures, they know the protocol and they know, or should know, how to proceed under a particular circumstances and they should explain it to the potential customers. Arguably, this is the most active cryo forum. It is unfortunate that cryo provider professionals are not active here. For example, I do not recall when, if ever, Ms. Baldwin, Ms. Chapman, or Mr. Swank participated and answered any questions here. Dr. Harris came for a short while, mostly because Larry Johnson pushed his buttons. If cryo provider professionals say something about a procedure, one can be reasonably sure they are trained in that procure and are prepared to perform it. What some ny-willie-nilie may say is at best only a personal opinion.

November 22nd, 2009, 4:20 pm #2

They themselves (cryonics providers) do no blog. The rule of thumb is nobody in cryonics publishes anything except on a need to know basis. That's a behavioral tool of the trade of manipulation and public relations. Need to know. It's common in the corporatist world. Those of us who lean toward the good nation state and statecraft where we want informed citizens-- in cryonics in this case-- are left to mentally die in the gutter, groping about in the dark. That's what they want.

November 24th, 2009, 4:30 am #3

The litigious filter is viewed as a fecal hole and not credible. Too many conspiracy theories and false statements. Too many fake personalities. And there is a general sense of not wanting to be associated with such lowly characters. As painful as it may be to hear, that's the fact Jack.
Last edited by MathewSullivan on November 24th, 2009, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 24th, 2009, 5:12 am #4

It couldn't possibly be the case, then, that "they" are not interested in revealing the whole truth purely on an academic basis for the greater good of the cryonics mission, right? Or on the need-to-know basis. The reality is that we're regarded as a fecal hole not to be associated with-- beyond all hope, I imagine. Yet Maxim and Harris do well here. Mike Darwin occasionally... even Ettinger. And YOU! Go figure. BUT-- you have established the "fact". YOU know. And that's that.

So I wonder what WE listed above have in common that allows us to associate in a fecal hole with each other that isn't shared by those who YOU have said think of us as being in such a nasty place. Any thoughts? Perhaps we're interested in dirty business much as scatologists study fecal matter. In that case, there's a lot of fecal issues in cryonics for us to study and think about isn't there? You could say cryonics is full of shit... and we're here to examine it. (With rubber gloves and masks of course).

November 24th, 2009, 7:24 am #5

The position is, that no matter what one says to correct such erroneous issues, they will continue on in perpetuity and it is a waist of time. Yes, Maxim, is here. She didn't recently shoot a hole in her foot, but she blew her foot clean off over recent statements and made herself look foolish.

(There was a time when the majority of those who blogged, did so with their real name. And the general level of intelligence in the past was higher from what we see today. Also, those who blog today are not nearly as ethical or honest as compared to the past. As a consequence, I believe you will see more posts from those who were involved in cryonics from the earlier days and less so from those who are newer to cryonics. We are all a product of time; the world changes and people adapt. So, please keep in mind that cryonicists were a head of the curve and blogging before most people heard of such things, which wouldn't be the first time cryonicists were a head of the curve.)

Yes, Steve was here, but it appears as though he had a clean shot; similar to shooting fish in a barrel if you ask me. And yes, I'm here. There was a time when I considered Melody a friend, and she recently purchased stock in a ship with holes. So for humanitarian reasons to a former friend, I've offered her an opportunity to get off that boat with a choice. Eat some crow and jump ship or discredit herself. All that I'm doing is putting the flame to the rod. If the rod represents the truth it will not harm you, but if it is false, it will become painful.

So as far as the TELL is concerned in regards to poker, I've just shown my hand.

November 24th, 2009, 1:43 pm #6

Can't conflate two points. Your position against Maxim is not the issue in this thread. That has not been resolved as you now pretend with your shooting the foot metaphor.
Last edited by CF_Moderator on November 24th, 2009, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 24th, 2009, 10:43 pm #7

If there is anything that is invalid it was your claims the world was going to come to an end in October. How did that work out?

November 25th, 2009, 11:10 am #8

You continue to disctract and misdirect but I'll answer anyway.

SO WHAT HAPPENED?

It seems like nothing happened. It seems like Larouche was wrong. But the only thing wrong was the system didn't blow YET... it's still about to blow. It took the form of a few things...

1. China/Russia put value back into the US dollar by making hundreds of billions of dollars in physical agreements using USDollars.

2. Unemployment figures shot up.

3. More talk heard of raising the debt cieling.

4. More push through of so called health care reform-- which involves slashing healthcare funding.

5. Cities and states continue to slash budgets as they're broke. AZ sold off many public properties including it's own archives buildings and state house--- to the Chinese.

In other words, all hell IS breaking loose and NOT being reported... and collapse is still more imminent than ever... but the obvious mediated reports on it are still stifled.

Last edited by CFHelp on November 26th, 2009, 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.