The Anticult's money obsession

The Anticult's money obsession

June 22nd, 2009, 2:10 am #1

The Anticult seems so obsessed with the financially fraudulent aspects of cults that I have to wonder if he belonged to a cult at one time which extracted a lot of money from him.

Of course, cults' financial fraud looks like petty theft compared to what some people in America's ruling class have apparently gotten away with recently. If The Anticult wants to protect us all from the serious scams, he needs to look higher up the dominance hierarchy.

June 22nd, 2009, 7:09 am #2

Why, Mark, do you even bother with this place, except that they booted you off and it is an ego thing?

Their shotgun-based drivel seems not to be getting sufficient internet exposure to be worried much about.

Whoever this "Anticult" person is, seems to need to get a basic education in how things are, such as a college one. He/she grabs at anything that moves and calls it a cult. This is sheer ignorance. As exemplified by its totally uninformed rants about "assisted suicide".

Never having been on their site except for brief reads dodging the propaganda, I can guarantee you I will not support them with my presence in any manner, who would? Besides, any post I would make would probably get me banned too.

If they want to seriously do "cults" though, why don't they start at the top, with Governments? Those have the most deleterious effects on the populace. See how long their website stays around then!

Cheers,

FD

June 22nd, 2009, 8:55 pm #3

The Anticult and other people on the forum accuse me of advocating child murder. Considering what some religious kooks have done to abortion doctors in response to similar propaganda, I have reason to worry about my safety.

June 22nd, 2009, 9:16 pm #4

Why, Mark, do you even bother with this place, except that they booted you off and it is an ego thing?

Their shotgun-based drivel seems not to be getting sufficient internet exposure to be worried much about.

Whoever this "Anticult" person is, seems to need to get a basic education in how things are, such as a college one. He/she grabs at anything that moves and calls it a cult. This is sheer ignorance. As exemplified by its totally uninformed rants about "assisted suicide".

Never having been on their site except for brief reads dodging the propaganda, I can guarantee you I will not support them with my presence in any manner, who would? Besides, any post I would make would probably get me banned too.

If they want to seriously do "cults" though, why don't they start at the top, with Governments? Those have the most deleterious effects on the populace. See how long their website stays around then!

Cheers,

FD
FD: "get a basic education in how things are, such as a college one."

Bill O'Reilly (of Harvard) has three degrees: journalism, history, & public administration..

Michael Savage has four degrees... And Fred Phelps went to washburn law school.. Etc.

So please stop pretending college is an education. College only counts for smart people, exactly like learning on your own. Frankly college is a very slow time-wasting bureaucracy, & more like a socialized frat club. The only exception is some surgery classes.

Countless great people didn't need it, just look at billionaires like paul allen, larry elison, bill gates, sheldon adelson, michael dell, steve jobs, steve wozniak, & many more. presidents like lincoln, most inventors, etc. like the wright brothers, or Alphonse de Rochas who designed the 4-cycle engine, or ben franklin, etc.

"I have never let schooling interfere with my education."
-- Mark Twain

Penn & Teller explain it pretty well:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... F75304F978
Last edited by Edward-M on June 22nd, 2009, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 23rd, 2009, 12:42 am #5

The Anticult and other people on the forum accuse me of advocating child murder. Considering what some religious kooks have done to abortion doctors in response to similar propaganda, I have reason to worry about my safety.
It was perfectly obvious to me (and to any sane and rational individual) that the statement s/he quoted was intended as a general comment on human physiology, nothing more.

June 24th, 2009, 3:38 am #6

http://www.whois.net/whois/rickross.com

Registrant:
Rick Ross
123 Town Square Place #323
Jersey City, New Jersey 07310-1756
US
+1.2014349234 (FAX) +1.2014357108

June 24th, 2009, 7:00 am #7

123 Town Square Place - It is an anonymous mailbox service. Just as anonymous, most likely, as "Rick Ross" is.

There could very well be a venue to complain about that circumvention of the intended WHOIS honest and truthful disclosure mechanism, hm ....

FD (who knows anonymity well GRIN)

June 24th, 2009, 4:45 pm #8

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1136838328818

He probably has an anonymous mailbox address, for good reason, as I'm sure he's received plenty of threats from various groups, (thinking of the silly notes left on Larry Johnson's car).

June 24th, 2009, 10:45 pm #9

Darn. Here I was wanting Rick Ross to be a pseudonym, and now you done blew his cover!

Not nice to dig up personal info and post it on CF now ... GRIN

Seriously, thanks for the interesting read.

FD

June 27th, 2009, 8:14 pm #10

FD: "Not nice to dig up personal info and post it on CF now ... GRIN"

It wasn't "personal info," it was related to his "work." It's not like I paid to have a background check run on the guy, hoping to find some personal dirt from the distant past, because I wasn't intelligent enough to find valid arguments to defend myself, or my friends, against something he wrote.

Now stop grinning, you anonymous bonehead. (Playful name-calling, not malicious...I happen to like FD, in spite of his cowardice. )