http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseb ... ation.html

Am I close?

October 13th, 2009, 4:37 am #3

I have no problem. Check your settings.

October 13th, 2009, 5:02 am #4

And it solved my problems.

^.^

October 13th, 2009, 12:17 pm #5

If you go to: http://www.nydailynews.com/ and type "cryonics" in the search field, a list of recent Alcor/Johnson-related articles will appear.

I thought two were particularly interesting:

1. "Court rejects Alcor's bid to block release of book..." In their statements, Alcor claimed this to be a victory, but I think Johnson's publishers were clearly the real winners. Alcor was trying to block the sale of the book, and muzzle Johnson, but all that happened was: "(The judge) barred him from sharing information not already in the book for 24 hours." In the same article, I also found this interesting: "Johnson told the Daily News yesterday that he never signed a confidentiality agreement." That alleged agreement has never been produced, by Alcor, and the same lie was told about me, (by the same person, no less), after I quit working at Suspended Animation. I never signed an NDA, so I definitely believe Johnson on that one.

2. "Ted Williams' nephew appalled by Alcor's treatment..." I find this interesting because Alcor keeps harping on the Williams family's feelings, but apparently, they have only been speaking on behalf of one daughter, the one who helped deliver her father to Alcor, in spite of the fact that he never signed up with Alcor, and cryopreservation went against his wishes for cremation, as stated in his will. (I commend Ms. Chapman for revising Alcor's statement, after another relative complained. In my opinion, it's about the only thing Alcor has done right, thus far, in defending themselves.)