Where to get Eberhard 21 mm straps? Other Suggestions?

Where to get Eberhard 21 mm straps? Other Suggestions?

September 24th, 2005, 1:38 am #1

Hello Everyone:

This is my first post on this forum and I would appreciate any assistance. I have had my Eberhard Traversetolo for about 3 weeks now. This is really a very nice big watch, but I want a little different look. I am looking for the factory black strap with the humpback that is pictured in the reference section. Does anyone know where I can get one? I have tried to contact Eberhard directly and they have been of little help.

I know that others have used a 22 mm strap with some success. If at all possible I would like to stay with a 21 mm strap. If not original factory, is there another source?

Any pictures are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

September 24th, 2005, 8:24 pm #2

it will most likely turn into a 21mm strap through shrinkage. Most of the leather straps I have purchased shrink a mm or so. Compressing leather like that 1mm is not a lot.

I have a Traversetolo Vitre myself and fitted a Jurgen high polish mesh bracelet to it. I started with a 22mm bracelet and carefully ground down the endpieces until I got a nice fit and then buffed it back out. It came out great.

September 24th, 2005, 9:44 pm #3

Hello Everyone:

This is my first post on this forum and I would appreciate any assistance. I have had my Eberhard Traversetolo for about 3 weeks now. This is really a very nice big watch, but I want a little different look. I am looking for the factory black strap with the humpback that is pictured in the reference section. Does anyone know where I can get one? I have tried to contact Eberhard directly and they have been of little help.

I know that others have used a 22 mm strap with some success. If at all possible I would like to stay with a 21 mm strap. If not original factory, is there another source?

Any pictures are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlexingtongallery