Wanna see a classy tool watch?

Wanna see a classy tool watch?

November 6th, 2008, 12:11 am #1

I always thought my B&M Capeland S XXL is the only classy dive tool watch around ... until i received this chunk of beed blasted metal ...

The big symbol on the case back is not just the logo of this new german brand. In the Peli case it comes in, there's a tool that you can insert into it the logo unscrew the case back, if needed.
They even went through the trouble, to make sure, that the case back of every single watch is perfectly alligned to the 12 o'clock position.

The lume on the dial and hands is slightly yellowish, kind of like vintage lume. Gives it a very unique look imho.

It comes with a very solid, beed blasted bracelet, but I like it better on leather.

What else ... domed sapphire crystal, ETA 2824-2 sealed against magnetism, helium escape valve and a very solid 60 click uni-directional bezel.

The quality, fit and finish of the EINTAUSEND is top notch btw. This baby is gonna get lots of wrist time!!!

November 6th, 2008, 3:12 am #2

nt

<a href="" rel="nofollow">wamanningATemailDOTcom">walter (mi)</a>

Last edited by wamanning on November 6th, 2008, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 6th, 2008, 8:57 am #3

The diameter is 44mm
The thickness is 16.6mm
The weight is 190g on leather, 240g on bracelet
The source is www.kazimon.com

November 7th, 2008, 1:24 am #4

I always thought my B&M Capeland S XXL is the only classy dive tool watch around ... until i received this chunk of beed blasted metal ...

The big symbol on the case back is not just the logo of this new german brand. In the Peli case it comes in, there's a tool that you can insert into it the logo unscrew the case back, if needed.
They even went through the trouble, to make sure, that the case back of every single watch is perfectly alligned to the 12 o'clock position.

The lume on the dial and hands is slightly yellowish, kind of like vintage lume. Gives it a very unique look imho.

It comes with a very solid, beed blasted bracelet, but I like it better on leather.

What else ... domed sapphire crystal, ETA 2824-2 sealed against magnetism, helium escape valve and a very solid 60 click uni-directional bezel.

The quality, fit and finish of the EINTAUSEND is top notch btw. This baby is gonna get lots of wrist time!!!
Nice watch, reminds me of a Dreadnaught. looks like a Fricker case

November 7th, 2008, 5:09 am #5

I had a Capeland XXL and miss it very much

I always wanted one of those dreadnought or J Etolie dive models, case is just what i want in a watch,

cool looks and the dial is nice on the eyes, the way I like it

Kind regards

Andy

Last edited by Suhal on November 7th, 2008, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 7th, 2008, 9:25 am #6

I was lucky getting my Capeland S XXL and will hopefully never have to part with it.

Some more pics of the EINTAUSEND on the stainless steel bracelet it comes with:

And yes, the case and bezel where made by Fricker.

November 7th, 2008, 3:20 pm #7

November 22nd, 2008, 2:17 am #8

Very cool! (nt)

November 22nd, 2008, 7:50 pm #9

I was lucky getting my Capeland S XXL and will hopefully never have to part with it.

Some more pics of the EINTAUSEND on the stainless steel bracelet it comes with:

And yes, the case and bezel where made by Fricker.
Nice photos too, I like that their logo is functional as well... very nice touch. Thanks for posting