SS RXW Hummer

SS RXW Hummer

March 8th, 2006, 9:47 pm #1

So I bit the bullet on this thing....I know it's overpriced, I know it's an AP rip-off, but I dug the darn thing for whatever reason. At worst it'll be up on the trading forum if I get tired of it. The packaging is amazing for it, it's a used (i.e. rusty, dented) ammunition case. This is on the perf leather strap, as the bracelet I felt was too rigid and the kevlar/nylon was a tad uncomfortable. Any questions feel free to ask.

[/img]

March 8th, 2006, 10:57 pm #2

I like the leather strap too... Did you get a black or brown strap with yours?

Enjoy it...

March 8th, 2006, 11:59 pm #3

So I bit the bullet on this thing....I know it's overpriced, I know it's an AP rip-off, but I dug the darn thing for whatever reason. At worst it'll be up on the trading forum if I get tired of it. The packaging is amazing for it, it's a used (i.e. rusty, dented) ammunition case. This is on the perf leather strap, as the bracelet I felt was too rigid and the kevlar/nylon was a tad uncomfortable. Any questions feel free to ask.

[/img]
a 44mm panerai would be cool. Interesting watch, but as I recall it only is available in quartz.

March 9th, 2006, 1:16 am #4

I like the leather strap too... Did you get a black or brown strap with yours?

Enjoy it...

nt

March 9th, 2006, 1:58 am #5

a 44mm panerai would be cool. Interesting watch, but as I recall it only is available in quartz.
... size comparison. BTW, you are right, Hummer comes with a quartz mov only.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/246576/m ... +the+watch....

Here is a night shot of mine...

March 9th, 2006, 2:00 am #6

nt
... of the whole package (!)

March 9th, 2006, 8:50 am #7

[/img]
of that watch?
On the web page you can see the black dial SS, black dial PVD and a Blue Dial SS aswell. If you look at the picture where the PVD model is in the back and the SS in front of it, you can notice that it is a blue dialed version with white minute, hour and second hands. The SS version you got is the black dialed SS version with silver hands. Am I right?

// Scorpio1972

March 9th, 2006, 9:09 am #8

[/img]
nt

March 9th, 2006, 12:08 pm #9

[/img]
v

Oh SO Much MORE than just a Watch

Cheer's & Beer's ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

March 9th, 2006, 12:17 pm #10

thanks for the replies all. I can't say if there is a third color or not, mine does have the silver hands with the black dial. It came with the black leather strap as well.