Panerai People, I Need Some Help...

Panerai People, I Need Some Help...

November 4th, 2006, 9:27 am #1

I have two questions:

The first question is; Did Panerai ever make a Tourbillon version of the Luminor? A friend of mine claims to have one, but my online research only yielded cheap looking replicas...Panerai's website does not list one.

The second question is; I do not yet own a Panerai...only a few mid-priced watches. The only half serious one being my Invicta Open-Heart Russian Diver. What would you recomend as an entry level PAM? I am 21 years old, and have a modest income, but I am entirely infatuated with Panerais. Thanks in advance from a first time poster. -John

November 4th, 2006, 11:20 am #2

but only 2 or 3 where ever made. They have the Radiomir casing though, not Luminor.

November 4th, 2006, 12:56 pm #3

v

November 4th, 2006, 1:45 pm #4

but only 2 or 3 where ever made. They have the Radiomir casing though, not Luminor.
I have forgotten what auction it was for, but it is a unique model.

Here´s a picture I took at SIHH 2004...with Angelo Bonatis reflection in the sign on the box, hahahah!

So...that actually makes two different tourbillons from Panerai. You can find more of my pictures from the SIHH 2004 Panerai presentattion here: <a href="http://www.clubpanerai.com/index.asp?no ... odice=1</a" target="_new" rel="nofollow">http://www.clubpanerai.com/index.asp?no ... odice=1</a>
Last edited by KristianHaagen on November 4th, 2006, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 4th, 2006, 1:57 pm #5

v

November 5th, 2006, 1:44 am #6

I have two questions:

The first question is; Did Panerai ever make a Tourbillon version of the Luminor? A friend of mine claims to have one, but my online research only yielded cheap looking replicas...Panerai's website does not list one.

The second question is; I do not yet own a Panerai...only a few mid-priced watches. The only half serious one being my Invicta Open-Heart Russian Diver. What would you recomend as an entry level PAM? I am 21 years old, and have a modest income, but I am entirely infatuated with Panerais. Thanks in advance from a first time poster. -John
I am not a owner of a Panerai but I like the look of the Submersible Luminor model. Unfortunately for me they are way to expensive. Here in Australia they start at around $9000. The cheapest Luminor Base model I have seen here is around $5000. I dont think they are much cheaper in the US but have a look on EOT sales forum and you might find a second hand one for around $3000.Also on the many other sale forums