OT! Yesterday was a tough day at the office...

OT! Yesterday was a tough day at the office...

July 7th, 2007, 1:56 pm #1

Boy... sunny and gorgeous and the view from my office was freaking killing me ha ha!!

Now... BEAT this view!!!

I shouldnt complain... living and working in No. 3 Best city in the world/ No. 1 in North America

Bruce

Last edited by Bruce-YVR on July 7th, 2007, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 7th, 2007, 2:21 pm #2

nt

July 7th, 2007, 2:27 pm #3

But maybe that's because I'm biased. Are you actually a cop, or just a supporter? I've often figured I was the only po-po of the group.

July 7th, 2007, 5:04 pm #4

Boy... sunny and gorgeous and the view from my office was freaking killing me ha ha!!

Now... BEAT this view!!!

I shouldnt complain... living and working in No. 3 Best city in the world/ No. 1 in North America

Bruce

I could almost smell the air in that pic.

Easy to imitate, not so easy to innovate.

July 7th, 2007, 5:07 pm #5

Now... BEAT this view!!!

Bruce

Cheers

July 7th, 2007, 5:08 pm #6

Now... BEAT this view!!!

Bruce

Transiting to & from from Hong Kong or Shanghai doesn't count, LOL!!!!!!

Montreal, Canada

July 8th, 2007, 12:47 am #7

But maybe that's because I'm biased. Are you actually a cop, or just a supporter? I've often figured I was the only po-po of the group.
nt

July 8th, 2007, 1:02 am #8

Now... BEAT this view!!!

Bruce

.......... I took the rest of the day off. Made my last call downtown around 11am and then went over to Lonsdale Quay (North Vancouver) and sat on the piazza overlooking the harbour for a few hours.

July 9th, 2007, 2:56 am #9

in other forums. Be safe guys!!!!!

NiLo

July 9th, 2007, 2:21 pm #10

.......... I took the rest of the day off. Made my last call downtown around 11am and then went over to Lonsdale Quay (North Vancouver) and sat on the piazza overlooking the harbour for a few hours.

Montreal, Canada