Opinions on Marcello C watches wanted

Opinions on Marcello C watches wanted

July 2nd, 2005, 3:47 am #1

Hi guys. This is my first post here but I've been lurking for a while. This is a great site by the way. I was wondering if any of you had opinions or experiences with the Marcello C Tridente and Tridente GMT. I've read some good things and it's a decent price. Is it priced well for what you get? Does it function well? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sathish

July 2nd, 2005, 4:06 am #2

July 2nd, 2005, 2:52 pm #3

Hi guys. This is my first post here but I've been lurking for a while. This is a great site by the way. I was wondering if any of you had opinions or experiences with the Marcello C Tridente and Tridente GMT. I've read some good things and it's a decent price. Is it priced well for what you get? Does it function well? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sathish
I have a Marcello C Nettuno 2. Very nice watch, with top quality fit and finish. The Bracelet is of a very high quality as well with screwed links. The watch came very well regulated and has over the last two years kept excellent time. The only weakness that the watch has is the lume is on the weak side. I do not know if it is just my watch, or a general problem with the Marcellos. On the whole a good watch for the money.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

David

Robert Burns
Robert Burns

July 4th, 2005, 1:12 am #4

Sathish
I own the unitas hand wound complete calendar moonface.
I stole it for $350! But it's easily worth $700.00
Like Epos, Oris, and Glycine... a brand that offers
allot of value for the $'s spent.