My second large watch/first post here.. Hi !

My second large watch/first post here.. Hi !

April 9th, 2006, 8:54 am #1

Hi

Just bought my first Airman, the World Timer 46mm, and just wanted to share a pic. I just bought a Ball as well (the Engineer Hydrocarbon GMT), something I've lusted after for quite a while, and found I wanted to wear the Airman more....

BTW, the strap isn't the original one that came with the watch, just something I bought from a store locally. I hope you like the pic.

My first large watch was the Citizen E210 chrono/alarm giant, at 48mm. I just sold an Eco-Zilla as well, else that would also qualify. Nice to meet you guys!

daniel
Singapore

April 9th, 2006, 2:13 pm #2

Welcome to the BWF. The watch looks great! Does it come with different color dials?

April 9th, 2006, 2:56 pm #3

I saw a few dials at the store before deciding on this. Curiously, there was a blue that was shiny, and a black and the one I bought that were matt.

The shiny blue didn't really speak to me, and I have loads of black-dialed watches, so I picked this one. While I am probably saying this because it's the newest watch in my collection, I must say it is growing on me.

daniel

April 10th, 2006, 12:28 am #4

Hi

Just bought my first Airman, the World Timer 46mm, and just wanted to share a pic. I just bought a Ball as well (the Engineer Hydrocarbon GMT), something I've lusted after for quite a while, and found I wanted to wear the Airman more....

BTW, the strap isn't the original one that came with the watch, just something I bought from a store locally. I hope you like the pic.

My first large watch was the Citizen E210 chrono/alarm giant, at 48mm. I just sold an Eco-Zilla as well, else that would also qualify. Nice to meet you guys!

daniel
Singapore

nt
Last edited by josetan on April 10th, 2006, 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 10th, 2006, 7:17 am #5

Hi

daniel
Singapore

c

Oh SO Much MORE than just a Watch

Cheer's & Beer's ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

April 10th, 2006, 7:09 pm #6

Hi

daniel
Singapore

nice watch there. Congrats and enjoy!