My new watch "Welder" from Italo Fontana

My new watch "Welder" from Italo Fontana

February 17th, 2008, 1:34 am #1

Just received my new awesome watch - Welder from designer of U-Boat watches - Italo Fontana.
It's really awesome - unfortunately I have only the old Olympus camera, which makes crappy pictures (my wife took Canon Rebel!) - but watch is really something!

Watch is 48mm - it's not the small one, thick and it's pretty heavy (says 105gr). It's a right hand watch, but I am actually wearing it on my left hand -- cannot force myself to put it on right one.

Ask questions if interested.

I really like the watch! Comes in unusual box with extra rubber strap and has default leather strap.

February 17th, 2008, 5:20 am #2

That's an awesome watch, really reminds me U-Boat. Cool and big. Huuuuuuge... Where can I get it? Can't find anywhere....

February 17th, 2008, 5:25 am #3

It's not available in US, I had to order it from Europe... I digged them on welderwatch.com and 've been looking since then... Found that they will not get to US until late 2008, because of huge demand even in Europe (damn, that's understandable!). But I love it. You can check WhatUSeek forum for Ernie. He sold me it, and delivered fast. He has collection of K-24, K-25 and K-26 serie, however, I believe he caries 2007 collection.

February 19th, 2008, 3:04 am #4

Just received my new awesome watch - Welder from designer of U-Boat watches - Italo Fontana.
It's really awesome - unfortunately I have only the old Olympus camera, which makes crappy pictures (my wife took Canon Rebel!) - but watch is really something!

Watch is 48mm - it's not the small one, thick and it's pretty heavy (says 105gr). It's a right hand watch, but I am actually wearing it on my left hand -- cannot force myself to put it on right one.

I really like the watch! Comes in unusual box with extra rubber strap and has default leather strap.

February 21st, 2008, 5:49 am #5

Thanks! And it's really awesome - even for me -- totally Panerai fan

March 14th, 2008, 4:29 am #6