My new big watch: Manometro Destro

My new big watch: Manometro Destro

December 14th, 2005, 11:09 am #1

What an incredible watch, loving it. Does NOT feel heavy nor bricklike. The brilliant strap design really makes this watch a winner.

December 14th, 2005, 1:38 pm #2

That is a great timepiece. Did you get it in Philadelphia?

I'm in Toronto, a local merchant has just started to carry these. They feel good on the wrist, but it is a little odd where the lugs connect to the case.

December 14th, 2005, 2:18 pm #3

Manometro has a yearly production of approx 600 watches and the destro is of course pretty thin on the ground.

December 15th, 2005, 7:07 am #4

What an incredible watch, loving it. Does NOT feel heavy nor bricklike. The brilliant strap design really makes this watch a winner.

Hi Kristian,

Stunning piece, congrats ! Any chance on a pic on the wrist and the box ?

Cheers,
Mark

December 15th, 2005, 8:43 am #5

But is shows the box. VERY nice watch, one of the most beautiful dials I have ever owned. Never had so much positive attention on a watch before.

http://www.timegeeks.dk/index.php?id=35 ... news=428&L=

Hope this link is OK, since it´s in Danish?

December 15th, 2005, 9:57 pm #6

What is the strap width?
How are the straps replaced, and are they custom to this watch?
I see the watch is available in brushed steel as well. Have you seen both?
What does the back look like?

This watch has gone to the top of my list. I've located one in the states, but hate making such a purchase without ever having it on the wrist. Thanks so much for bringing this beauty to the forum.

December 15th, 2005, 9:57 pm #7

What is the strap width?

This watch has gone to the top of my list. I've located one in the states, but hate making such a purchase without ever having it on the wrist. Thanks so much for bringing this beauty to the forum.

December 16th, 2005, 9:17 am #8

What is the strap width?

Strap is a puny 18mm width, but funnily enough fits the watch really well. Can't explain why, you would need to try it on.

I have the polished steel and I find the brushed version somewhat dull. This watch demands a little bling.

Will have to shoot some detailed pix including the CB, but haven't had the time to do so. The CB has 8 screws that holds it to the middlecase.

I have now worn this for three days and still amazed by the stunning look of the dial and whole layout as well as the overall feel and look. It´s a dress watch yes, not a sposrtswatch. And I have never had this many compliments on a watch before, merely because it´s not one of the obvious Rolex/Panerai/AP. People are truely attracted to the watch. Also, the production these days is less than 600 watches. Always very nice to have something different.

December 16th, 2005, 9:10 pm #9

nt

December 17th, 2005, 3:36 am #10

Moka 3 is a great design by him... a FP/ Roller and BP all together!!! gotta go get it!!