My first sub... some quick pics...

My first sub... some quick pics...

July 15th, 2009, 2:26 am #1

My first Panerai sub and I love it! Despite the weight, it's very comfortable on my wrist. The cyclops appears to melt into the thicker than usual crystal so isn't so conspicuous. The beefy crown guard and crown enhance the purposeful tool look that drew me to this model. I also like how, depending on the angle viewed, the bezel and crystal shape change from flat to slightly domed (hey, what can I say... can't stop staring at it).

Last pic taken with my cell at an informal gtg.

July 15th, 2009, 2:43 am #2

kc

Kevin

Indianapolis, IN

July 15th, 2009, 3:15 am #3

My first Panerai sub and I love it! Despite the weight, it's very comfortable on my wrist. The cyclops appears to melt into the thicker than usual crystal so isn't so conspicuous. The beefy crown guard and crown enhance the purposeful tool look that drew me to this model. I also like how, depending on the angle viewed, the bezel and crystal shape change from flat to slightly domed (hey, what can I say... can't stop staring at it).

very sweet, Robert!

July 15th, 2009, 3:25 am #4

Thanks David! This watch has me thinking of a certain watchmaker who has made some beautiful tool watches. Maybe they'll do a sub someday.

July 15th, 2009, 5:57 am #5

Wear it in great health. L8R, Michael

July 15th, 2009, 9:03 am #6

Not bad!

greeting Wolfgang

July 24th, 2009, 12:17 pm #7

Dear Robert,
my sincere congratulations! Wonderful choice!

bests

sfra

August 7th, 2009, 6:10 pm #8

1950 case Sub I must say I'm jealous ; )
Last edited by BlackspeedF355 on August 7th, 2009, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 25th, 2009, 2:07 pm #9

beautiful congrat

watches| Riedenschild

October 23rd, 2013, 12:53 pm #10

Nice Pics and also Watch. Congrats to you