MM20

MM20

June 19th, 2005, 1:28 pm #1

Hi..

I'm new here.. just like to find out where I can buy a MM20. seems like its sold out on the RXW site. Thanks

June 19th, 2005, 2:14 pm #2

but it will pop up in the trade coner from time to time
just wait for it~~~

June 19th, 2005, 2:56 pm #3

Hi..

I'm new here.. just like to find out where I can buy a MM20. seems like its sold out on the RXW site. Thanks

arrrgh!
arrrgh!

June 19th, 2005, 4:26 pm #4

that was taken from someone who read RXW's MM page, which was from May 2004. No one has had any further input on this. If it was true we would have found out by now. Why would it be announced on the web site, and yet no one has recieved any response from RXW on such "remake" of the MM20. You think they would be taking orders, or at least putting the word out, that their most popular watch isnt "dead".

kk
kk

June 19th, 2005, 5:53 pm #5

... that's what I recall. It is true that there has been no further word but the MM20 was never any kind of numbered edition (the first batch was linked to Ken trading's 20th anniversary but the watches themselves weren't marked in any way).

Orienttime were officially selling remaining unsold production, but if the watches are selling there's every expectation they'll do another batch.

cheers

Tom

June 19th, 2005, 9:03 pm #6

June 19th, 2005, 9:04 pm #7

that was taken from someone who read RXW's MM page, which was from May 2004. No one has had any further input on this. If it was true we would have found out by now. Why would it be announced on the web site, and yet no one has recieved any response from RXW on such "remake" of the MM20. You think they would be taking orders, or at least putting the word out, that their most popular watch isnt "dead".

salmonia
salmonia

June 19th, 2005, 10:09 pm #8

... that's what I recall. It is true that there has been no further word but the MM20 was never any kind of numbered edition (the first batch was linked to Ken trading's 20th anniversary but the watches themselves weren't marked in any way).

Orienttime were officially selling remaining unsold production, but if the watches are selling there's every expectation they'll do another batch.

cheers

Tom
This was sent from Aya 10th of june to me........

We are "RXW" the manufacturer of Marina Militare
The inquired watch has already been sold all, and we don't have any stock at all now.
In addition, there is no schedule to produce again.
The watches that can be sold for oversea sales are watches put on following URL now.
URL www.rockxwatch.com/eng
I introduced watch trader “Orienttime" in Thailand to several people the other day.
This trader had been selling Marina Militare wholesale from us before.
Since they start sell for a regular customer though the homepage
in May 5th.,the watches were sold out all at once.The page will close soon, too.

I have another trader we sold the watches as a wholesaler like Orienttime had been doing.

The trader also is preparing sales for a general customer now.
It will similarly become sales by the Internet, too.
I will inform you as soon as the preparation is complete, so wait a
while, please.

Regards,

RXW Inc/ Aya Kuboi

June 21st, 2005, 12:04 am #9

cheers

Tom
nt

August 29th, 2005, 12:00 am #10

Hi..

IN regards to a watch that is superb auto with 25 jewels, unreal in appearance, I know I bought one and am so happy with it. the quality is unreal. Go to Westcoastime.
Cost 525 USD. It is in its own right a watch to be reckoned with , it is not a fake paneri but made by a swiss company as a watch they sold, but it looks so much like one, not a fake .
Last edited by 3hospitals on August 29th, 2005, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.