L & B - Nordicfish

L & B - Nordicfish

January 25th, 2006, 6:23 pm #1

Regarding the space between lugs and bracelet, the fit is perfect, there is no space. However, they use push pins. I would have preferred screw type pins.

If a watch is on ebay and the bidding is up to $200. and only 3 days to go, there must be differences between the watches for the seller to let it go so cheap or I got suckered into buying the same watch at a higher price.

The following is a scan comparing the size of the Scaumberg to my original limited edition Panarai and the Breitling Super Avenger.

January 25th, 2006, 7:06 pm #2

minutes. The price now with three days to go is irrelevant. if you look at the sales history of this watch on ebay, you'll see that the chrono version goes for about 650-750 (without the bracelet or leather strap) and the diver has sold for $600. I wouldn't say you got suckered. You paid a little more, but you got it when you wanted it and you got all the accesories in one shot. I can't put my finger on it, but something about the looks of the watch seems weird to me. I really want to like it, especially given the price but everytime I see a real picture of it, I'm not too crazy about it.

January 25th, 2006, 9:45 pm #3

your mileage may vary

January 26th, 2006, 12:04 am #4

Regarding the space between lugs and bracelet, the fit is perfect, there is no space. However, they use push pins. I would have preferred screw type pins.

If a watch is on ebay and the bidding is up to $200. and only 3 days to go, there must be differences between the watches for the seller to let it go so cheap or I got suckered into buying the same watch at a higher price.

The following is a scan comparing the size of the Scaumberg to my original limited edition Panarai and the Breitling Super Avenger.

Actually if the dial were larger, the bezel would obviously be smaller and that id one of the attractive features of thie watch that make it look so industrial, for example, the Kobold has a small dial and an oversized bezel. It works.

January 26th, 2006, 3:28 am #5

January 26th, 2006, 3:45 am #6

Looks like a 64 to me.

January 26th, 2006, 4:51 am #7

Year 2000 original limited edition submersible of 500 pieces.

January 26th, 2006, 11:03 am #8

January 26th, 2006, 2:41 pm #9

that photo rocks. unlike many I really like that watch and the industrialness of it really appeals to me.

Barring the release of something really special by someone out there, this may be my next watch.

January 26th, 2006, 2:49 pm #10