Just wanted to post a few pics of my recently finished project watches,,,

Just wanted to post a few pics of my recently finished project watches,,,

September 12th, 2009, 12:23 am #1

Just wanted to share a couple pieces that I'm really proud of,, they're the first 2, completely finished 3646 project I've been working on for about the last 5-6 yrs,,, yes, YEARS!,,, LOLOLOL,,, I JUST got the custom made Cali dials,, and heat-blued steel hands to me the other day,, The hands are made to the original OEM specs,,, Both watches have vintage Hamilton movements in them.. the Cali has a 921, (21 jewel),, and the 12,3,6,9 dialed watch has a 917, (17 jewels.. The 12,3,6,9 dialed version also has a genuine Rolex Submariner crown, and case tube,, Both straps are nearly brand new,, with the Cali dial being about a week old, and the 12,3,6,9 dialed version being mere hours old,, I used vintage leather on both of them, and then patina'd them in all the, "right" places,,, lolol,,,, Both buckles are also nickle plated brass as the originals were,,, Enjoy,, Kevin
Last edited by Adeeos on September 12th, 2009, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 12th, 2009, 2:58 am #2

Great work....

Any shots of the movements?

PAM Lovin in Clarkston
The HitMan

September 12th, 2009, 4:19 am #3

Just wanted to share a couple pieces that I'm really proud of,, they're the first 2, completely finished 3646 project I've been working on for about the last 5-6 yrs,,, yes, YEARS!,,, LOLOLOL,,, I JUST got the custom made Cali dials,, and heat-blued steel hands to me the other day,, The hands are made to the original OEM specs,,, Both watches have vintage Hamilton movements in them.. the Cali has a 921, (21 jewel),, and the 12,3,6,9 dialed watch has a 917, (17 jewels.. The 12,3,6,9 dialed version also has a genuine Rolex Submariner crown, and case tube,, Both straps are nearly brand new,, with the Cali dial being about a week old, and the 12,3,6,9 dialed version being mere hours old,, I used vintage leather on both of them, and then patina'd them in all the, "right" places,,, lolol,,,, Both buckles are also nickle plated brass as the originals were,,, Enjoy,, Kevin
best
tim

September 12th, 2009, 11:35 am #4

nt

Tom Hagen aka PeeJay

September 12th, 2009, 8:39 pm #5

Incredible work , congratulations for the result and thanks for posting the pics to enjoy

September 14th, 2009, 1:24 am #6

Love the work you've done there (and the straps look ok too LOL).

Amazing stuff man!

September 21st, 2009, 6:15 am #7

Congrats brother!

DAVIE IS SO RIGHT!

September 29th, 2009, 4:42 pm #8

and can I purchase one from ya LOL!

December 1st, 2009, 8:21 am #9

ROCK ON MONKEY BOY! EVERYBODY WAVE FOR MONKEY BOY! I SAY EVERYBODY DANCE FOR MONKEY BOY!