Just received this one yesterday... 47mm sub luv...

Just received this one yesterday... 47mm sub luv...

April 3rd, 2010, 4:51 pm #1

Some quicky phone pics and more details to follow. Strap is 27mm and super comfy. Manufactured by VDB in Germany... I believe This VDB I is his first model offered commercially. I'll take more pics this weekend. I'm getting used to the size as it's very comfortable on the wrist.

April 4th, 2010, 3:43 pm #2

use it in good health. PS a very funky watch buckle.

April 7th, 2010, 9:38 am #3

Some quicky phone pics and more details to follow. Strap is 27mm and super comfy. Manufactured by VDB in Germany... I believe This VDB I is his first model offered commercially. I'll take more pics this weekend. I'm getting used to the size as it's very comfortable on the wrist.

quick more pics please?
price?

April 14th, 2010, 11:21 pm #4

Very nice watch. I'm a big fan of simple designs. This watch is a very clean looking piece. I tried looking up the company website, but couldn't find one. Do you have a URL for them or contact info? I wouldn't mind getting into one of these.
Thanks.

May 18th, 2010, 8:48 am #5

It's very nice watch, But i would like to see the backcase of this watch, and if the size is bigger, I think it will be more available for you

July 17th, 2010, 2:36 pm #6

September 2nd, 2010, 8:29 pm #7

fabulous watch mate.. very very nice

September 19th, 2010, 2:32 am #8

Wow. I love it!

March 8th, 2013, 10:40 pm #9

That's definitely an interesting watch you got yourself there!
I'm a Rolex guy myself but I like many other brands of watches.
These are just some examples of my DREAM watches though:
http://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-watches/

October 13th, 2013, 2:14 pm #10

Quite unique ones i should say, have never seem such before, though i like it