Hey guys!...My 1st post on the bigwatch forum here & wanted to say hello

Hey guys!...My 1st post on the bigwatch forum here & wanted to say hello

September 15th, 2010, 4:22 am #1

While I'm not new to the network54 forums, being a former long time member of the old SCWF for many years, I wanted to join your forum & hope that you guys will enjoy some of the content I will post on the forum, as I have enjoyed reading yours to date.

I love dive watches, the bigger the better!

Here's one of my favorites, the Seiko SBDS018 1000m Golden Tuna which is full Titanium with a Ti-Nitride hardended finish, full helium resistance saturation diver, powered by a hi torque multi-jeweled 7C46 quartz movement, and measures up at about 50mm wide without the crown:

I'm glad to have found your forum gentleman, it looks like a great place filled with like minded fellow Bigwatch hobbiest!

Cheers,
Jim

Semper Fi

September 19th, 2010, 2:30 am #2

That's a damn, fine big-ol hunker of a wrst grenade you got there. You got a permit for that thing?

September 25th, 2010, 2:28 am #3

haha,
It's registered, and I keep it fully loaded cocked locked & ready to rock!

Thanks Brandon for the welcome aboard reply, it's also very good to see you...
Jim
Last edited by Poseidon-Jim on September 25th, 2010, 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 10th, 2010, 3:17 am #4

While I'm not new to the network54 forums, being a former long time member of the old SCWF for many years, I wanted to join your forum & hope that you guys will enjoy some of the content I will post on the forum, as I have enjoyed reading yours to date.

Here's one of my favorites, the Seiko SBDS018 1000m Golden Tuna which is full Titanium with a Ti-Nitride hardended finish, full helium resistance saturation diver, powered by a hi torque multi-jeweled 7C46 quartz movement, and measures up at about 50mm wide without the crown:

I'm glad to have found your forum gentleman, it looks like a great place filled with like minded fellow Bigwatch hobbiest!

Cheers,
Jim

Semper Fi

Nice Seiko Watch ....Big one ...lol

January 18th, 2011, 11:51 pm #5

They surely are a good size and toolish enough to handle anything under or above the Sea.

Cheers,

Jim

June 8th, 2011, 6:25 am #6

Cheers,
Jim

Semper Fi

I am also new. This is my first post.

I am also a fan of the big dive watches. I love the Seiko Monsters.

I am exited to join in some big watch conversations.

---
Check out my Seiko Dive Watches at Seiko Watches USA.com

September 15th, 2011, 10:14 am #7

Cheers,
Jim

Semper Fi

I just join here, I don't know where I can post like you, can you help me? Where can I post my first view?

http://www.vkamobi.com/ is a shop online sell beautiful watches, want to know many fashion watches.

October 16th, 2012, 2:36 am #8

Cheers,
Jim

Semper Fi

Welcome Jimmy! I am new myself but am looking forward to lots of good discussion on big watches and the chance to see some cool photos too.

Jeff