Has anyone tried the new 46mm Bell & Ross BR01-Instrument?

Has anyone tried the new 46mm Bell & Ross BR01-Instrument?

July 12th, 2005, 5:53 pm #1

Got their catalogue today and sure looks great

July 12th, 2005, 6:21 pm #2

Hi Frank

I went to the official launch party last week in Manchester it was great i met one of the Dutch guys from the factory,he was great to talk to he loved my 183 by the way i have an order for a PVD base model with orange Gator strap the strap on the picture is different from the one i am getting it goes over the lugs rather than in between.
He told me my PVD with that strap combo will be the first in the world how cool is that,it will come in a rather nice long leather box with screwdriver and a special section for spare straps you can also get a stand so when you take it off the strap you can have it as a clock.
We also got a nice goody bag with the latest booklets baseball cap and trendy t-shirt my watch will be about a month away as the Pvd's are not yet made.

July 12th, 2005, 10:18 pm #3

July 12th, 2005, 11:29 pm #4

Hi Frank

I went to the official launch party last week in Manchester it was great i met one of the Dutch guys from the factory,he was great to talk to he loved my 183 by the way i have an order for a PVD base model with orange Gator strap the strap on the picture is different from the one i am getting it goes over the lugs rather than in between.
He told me my PVD with that strap combo will be the first in the world how cool is that,it will come in a rather nice long leather box with screwdriver and a special section for spare straps you can also get a stand so when you take it off the strap you can have it as a clock.
We also got a nice goody bag with the latest booklets baseball cap and trendy t-shirt my watch will be about a month away as the Pvd's are not yet made.
nt

July 12th, 2005, 11:30 pm #5

nt

July 13th, 2005, 12:29 am #6

saw them few weeks ago and found uncomfortable on... a bit to big and clunky... also that original strap is horrible! way too small. apperantly bell&ross figured it out and switched to a wider strap ala panerai... maybe with the new strap they will feel better... also i think they are way overpriced with 5 grand msrp.

July 13th, 2005, 1:08 am #7

can't wait for it!

Best
Jose