FS: Ken Trading RXW MM20 BNIB with Sapphire

November 16th, 2005, 8:13 am #1

Truly unworn and unused, brand new authentic Ken Trading RXW MM20 (Marina Militare) with Swiss UNITAS movement. Sapphire crystal, 47mm case - your chance to own the legendary watch in true mint condition. Watch still has plastic protector on caseback and crystal, and has NEVER EVER been used, as I got it as first and only owner to keep as backup for my daily wearer MM20. I did wind it once when I received it to check that it works, and it kept great time. Never even wound up again after that - only taken out of box for these pictures!

Includes triple boxes, polishing cloth, two leather straps (waterproof black and tan with white stitching), two screwdrivers, and papers. Price: $1,250.00 USD, which includes express shipping in the U.S. at my cost.

Paypal or Bank Wire only. No trades please. Many BWF and Paneristi and Ebay references.

And a picture of my own daily wearer MM20 on black croc with the new one for sale on its right ...

December 10th, 2005, 6:37 am #2

Hi!please let me know if the RXW is still for sale.Thanks Martin

June 10th, 2007, 1:40 pm #3

Truly unworn and unused, brand new authentic Ken Trading RXW MM20 (Marina Militare) with Swiss UNITAS movement. Sapphire crystal, 47mm case - your chance to own the legendary watch in true mint condition. Watch still has plastic protector on caseback and crystal, and has NEVER EVER been used, as I got it as first and only owner to keep as backup for my daily wearer MM20. I did wind it once when I received it to check that it works, and it kept great time. Never even wound up again after that - only taken out of box for these pictures!

Includes triple boxes, polishing cloth, two leather straps (waterproof black and tan with white stitching), two screwdrivers, and papers. Price: $1,250.00 USD, which includes express shipping in the U.S. at my cost.

Paypal or Bank Wire only. No trades please. Many BWF and Paneristi and Ebay references.

And a picture of my own daily wearer MM20 on black croc with the new one for sale on its right ...
Hi,

Wonder if your if your MM20 still available cause I am looking for one piece.

Thanks

Alfred

January 27th, 2008, 10:31 am #4

Hi,

I am sincerely very interested in the MM20 can you pls sell it to me.

Adrian

June 12th, 2008, 4:24 pm #5

Hi, is this still available? If yes, what is the best price that you are willing to let go inclduing shipping cost to Singapore?

June 12th, 2008, 4:25 pm #6

Hi, is this still available? If yes, what is the best price that you are willing to let go including shipping cost to Singapore?