Fell SO in love with this new Manometro in Basel.

Fell SO in love with this new Manometro in Basel.

April 20th, 2007, 10:12 pm #1

The Manometro "S", all in carbonfiber! The case is not made by a professional casemaker, but by a guy who works with the car business! The caseback and crown are made of titanium and the watch is not only ULTRA cool, but also ultra light. I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of this GREAT and innovative watch!

Again, kudos galore to the wonderful and super enthusiastic Mazzuoli family. Alwasy puts a big smile on your face, when you meet them all in Basel! BTW, these are the first pictures made of the watch. I appologize about the quality, but I had no means of doing better!

April 20th, 2007, 11:11 pm #2

v

April 20th, 2007, 11:57 pm #3

The Manometro "S", all in carbonfiber! The case is not made by a professional casemaker, but by a guy who works with the car business! The caseback and crown are made of titanium and the watch is not only ULTRA cool, but also ultra light. I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of this GREAT and innovative watch!

Again, kudos galore to the wonderful and super enthusiastic Mazzuoli family. Alwasy puts a big smile on your face, when you meet them all in Basel! BTW, these are the first pictures made of the watch. I appologize about the quality, but I had no means of doing better!

Fantastic Kristian,

Very fun piece,

Cheers,
Vic

April 21st, 2007, 2:10 am #4

What are the dimensions of the watch. It looks cool, but theres nothing to reference its size to. Also the one pic showed some kind of extra ring....what was that?

April 21st, 2007, 4:42 am #5

Oh yeah.

Easy to imitate, not so easy to innovate, Bast*rd of the strap World..

April 21st, 2007, 7:20 am #6

April 21st, 2007, 8:13 am #7

What are the dimensions of the watch. It looks cool, but theres nothing to reference its size to. Also the one pic showed some kind of extra ring....what was that?
...shown "raw" next to the watch.

April 21st, 2007, 6:26 pm #8

Great Italian Style, and by the way an awesome history behind the creation and making of the Manometro. A true piece of art.

April 22nd, 2007, 2:07 pm #9

What metal is the clasp? Steel?

April 22nd, 2007, 2:20 pm #10

Very skin friendly watch with a caseback, crown and clasp made of titanium and combined with a rubber strap.