custom pilots watch with engraved 6498

custom pilots watch with engraved 6498

June 18th, 2007, 7:08 pm #1

I got this a few weeks ago, but wanted to wait until I got the right straps and I ended up getting two for father's day. This one will NEVER go on sale, check out the movement; it actually has my daughter’s name engraved on it. She was almost as excited to get it as I was. I just wanted to share this with everyone as it quickly became my favorite watch...

June 18th, 2007, 7:31 pm #2

nt

June 18th, 2007, 7:48 pm #3

I got this a few weeks ago, but wanted to wait until I got the right straps and I ended up getting two for father's day. This one will NEVER go on sale, check out the movement; it actually has my daughter’s name engraved on it. She was almost as excited to get it as I was. I just wanted to share this with everyone as it quickly became my favorite watch...

v

June 19th, 2007, 3:54 am #4

nt

June 19th, 2007, 6:56 am #5

Your daughter lets you wear it lol.

Easy to imitate, not so easy to innovate, Bast*rd of the strap World..

June 19th, 2007, 7:29 am #6

Cheers

June 19th, 2007, 11:47 am #7

in that price range. The little one ain't bad either. Of course I am partial to girls, as I had three of my own.

LRB
MNCB 9
Uncle Lew

June 19th, 2007, 1:41 pm #8

B

June 19th, 2007, 8:27 pm #9

were did you get that doene?

Thanks
Ken V.

June 20th, 2007, 1:20 am #10

Superb...Is that a customized Glashutte? Where can I get one?

Regards,
CM