A Special kind of watch

A Special kind of watch

December 29th, 2005, 3:46 am #1

I've never seen a watch anywhere else like this, I've asked around watch places and searched through the web to find out what kind of watch this is. Nothing comes up. it looks like this

I'm not looking for this exact watch, just this type of watch.
Anyone know? It has different faces on it and each face rotates at different speed according to its designation.
Last edited by Aegis_ on December 29th, 2005, 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

December 29th, 2005, 7:49 pm #2

in either the first or second "Aliens" movie...I think its just a prop watch but may have worked...I know there are more answers from other readers here, but I have that image saved for a possible future watch I want to make...rather a great look and definately of interest..
Hope to have helped..
Cheers and have a Happy New Year
Rich

December 30th, 2005, 12:00 am #3

I've never seen a watch anywhere else like this, I've asked around watch places and searched through the web to find out what kind of watch this is. Nothing comes up. it looks like this

Anyone know? It has different faces on it and each face rotates at different speed according to its designation.
it was worn by captain Niobe.

December 30th, 2005, 12:19 am #4

I know thats where i got the picture

So there's no actual name for this type of watch?

December 31st, 2005, 7:57 am #5

If I remember correctly, I think there's a watch out there made by Angular Momentum that has similar rotating dials?
J