Untitled

Untitled

Heather (Heater)
Heather (Heater)

April 29th, 2017, 2:50 am #1

Just wanted to say Thanks Reb and Winger for the awesome show on Wednesday at Jergel's! This was my first time at this venue, and my friend who took me said they have an excellent sound system. The venue is nice. This is honestly probably the best Winger has ever sounded when I've seen them, and I have seen them quite a few times. Also, the show was Sold Out!!! Everyone went crazy for their Hometown Boy! Thanks Reb! Hope you do another Solo Pittsburgh Bar Tour after you record your new RBP album!
Heather (Heater)

Cherry
Cherry

May 3rd, 2017, 5:28 am #2

Hi Heater! :)

May 3rd, 2017, 12:55 pm #3

Lucky all you taht can have the chance to see Reb or the band in some way more often.

Somebody mentioned a new RBP cd??? that would be awesome.... hope the songs "Infinito" and "Two guitars" can be found on the new realease.

Cheers¡¡

Javier

Cherry
Cherry

May 14th, 2017, 1:02 am #4

soooo jonesin for new RBP! get on it Reb! ;)

Ryoko
Ryoko

May 15th, 2017, 3:46 am #5

Just wanted to say Thanks Reb and Winger for the awesome show on Wednesday at Jergel's! This was my first time at this venue, and my friend who took me said they have an excellent sound system. The venue is nice. This is honestly probably the best Winger has ever sounded when I've seen them, and I have seen them quite a few times. Also, the show was Sold Out!!! Everyone went crazy for their Hometown Boy! Thanks Reb! Hope you do another Solo Pittsburgh Bar Tour after you record your new RBP album!
Heather (Heater)
I'm waiting to get it, too!:)

Confirmation of reply: