Thank you, Brandy ...

Thank you, Brandy ...

Jonelle
Advanced Member
Jonelle
Advanced Member

Jun 29 2018, 09:49 PM #1

How sweet of you ... in the midst of your own grief ... to remember us here on The Back Forty.   Chuck would be proud of his favorite oldest daughter for  making us aware of  news we didn't want to hear, but needed to know.

Thank you, Brandy ... dear sweet precious girl ... thank you.

You won't see many replies to your message, but you'll see the numbers climbing in the views column.   The Back Forty men are not real big on posting messages ... especially when their hearts are  aching ... and oh, Brandy, the news of Chuck's death will cause more than a few tears to slide down rugged tough faces that  seldom feel  such dampness on their cheeks ...

Your father was a wonderful man ... loved and respected by all.

ridge
Advanced Member
ridge
Advanced Member

Jul 13 2018, 02:39 AM #2

Jonelle, none of us could say it any better than that.
I lift up my eyes to the hills. . .He watches over your life. . .now and forever. Psalm 121

dennis

Leep
Advanced Member
Leep
Advanced Member

Jul 13 2018, 02:44 AM #3

My friend is gone....I love you Chuck, like my big brother...And I'll see you some day..I hope you can see how much you are loved along with Phillip..I know you two are having a wonderful time together...What the hell man, this is too soon..But it's always too soon..Tough to see through tears Chuck..Take care my friend...Leep always..