ASR 10 Prices?

ASR 10 Prices?

June 18th, 2016, 3:35 pm #1

Hi ,

I'm wondering how much an ASR10 keyboard would cost , one with full memory expansion.
Are there a good number of them around still or will i be struggling to find one.
I'm in the UK and i look on ebay often and never seem to see them , im told they are sought after?

June 22nd, 2016, 3:14 am #2

I have seen ranges from $350 to $1200. If you have found one, I would not be too concerned about whether or not it has the memory expansion. The memory is still available for about $25. I would not pay any more than that. As far as the "purple screens, I have one with, and two without. Other than the standard display losing segments, I like it as well. The prices I mentioned above were prices on Ebay. Look good at the pictures of the ones you are considering. I don't believe one that has both white keys and yellowed keys "mint" as one has been described. Good luck! If you are new to the ASR-10, a musician's/user's manual would be very helpful.

Mitchell
Mitchell

June 27th, 2016, 10:01 pm #3

If it has scsi then go for it. Memory you can get, but An asr in good condition with scsi is like gold dust.

Del
Del

March 25th, 2017, 6:21 pm #4

I have seen ranges from $350 to $1200. If you have found one, I would not be too concerned about whether or not it has the memory expansion. The memory is still available for about $25. I would not pay any more than that. As far as the "purple screens, I have one with, and two without. Other than the standard display losing segments, I like it as well. The prices I mentioned above were prices on Ebay. Look good at the pictures of the ones you are considering. I don't believe one that has both white keys and yellowed keys "mint" as one has been described. Good luck! If you are new to the ASR-10, a musician's/user's manual would be very helpful.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302261027752? ... 1555.l2649