You want a WHAT?????

You want a WHAT?????

May 7th, 2011, 9:40 pm #1

I LOVE my Wife of 24 years dearly but sometimes she irritates the C*** out of me!!!
She lately has a tendency to wait till the last minute to tell me what she wants for X-mas, Mothers Day or etc and this year is no exception!
I always end up seemingly buying her the same thing year after year so this year I asked her what different would you like........ her reply: "A New Fax machine for her office".
WHO asks for a Fax machine I ask??
OK...... well being the nice guy I am I'm waiting for her to get home now from her Daughter-In-Laws so we can go to Staples or Best Buy to see what's available!
Women.....................

May 7th, 2011, 9:53 pm #2

hey, be thankful that she's practical.

May 7th, 2011, 10:15 pm #3

I LOVE my Wife of 24 years dearly but sometimes she irritates the C*** out of me!!!
She lately has a tendency to wait till the last minute to tell me what she wants for X-mas, Mothers Day or etc and this year is no exception!
I always end up seemingly buying her the same thing year after year so this year I asked her what different would you like........ her reply: "A New Fax machine for her office".
OK...... well being the nice guy I am I'm waiting for her to get home now from her Daughter-In-Laws so we can go to Staples or Best Buy to see what's available!
.... DIAMONDS are a girls best friend Be THANKFULL

May 7th, 2011, 10:41 pm #4

So many are multifunction now... I bought one for my sales agency a couple of years ago but I went the used route buying one on kijjiji (our version of Craig's list). I never realized how practical it can be to own a fax machine. Plenty of times I have needed to fax somebody and all I do is hook the phone line back up to it and away I go...

May 7th, 2011, 11:24 pm #5

.... DIAMONDS are a girls best friend Be THANKFULL
since he has a fabulous gem collection! hehe!

May 7th, 2011, 11:26 pm #6

tells me she saw online a nice american rancher style home! uh oh! I thought....

May 8th, 2011, 12:45 am #7

gifts given by cheap male cop-outs!

I learned early on that any kind of appliance that is related to 'wifely' functions; is a definite no-no ... even if they ask for one

------------------------------------------

May 8th, 2011, 12:46 am #8

tells me she saw online a nice american rancher style home! uh oh! I thought....
you could be in trouble if it's in Japan

May 8th, 2011, 1:13 am #9

Could be a trap!

I'd go for the jewels

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

May 8th, 2011, 1:14 am #10

gifts given by cheap male cop-outs!

I learned early on that any kind of appliance that is related to 'wifely' functions; is a definite no-no ... even if they ask for one

I would not normally even think about giving an appliance as a gift as to me an appliance is something given to Wifes way back when I was a kid.
I did however get her some flowers as well and some perfume!