When is an Aqualand Not An Aqualand..>>>

When is an Aqualand Not An Aqualand..>>>

February 16th, 2011, 11:41 pm #1

When its a HyperAqualand.

This one Cleaned up Great Tonight,I even found a Round Stick on Plastic Crystal Guard for it.

The Hyper Version is getting more and more hard to Find in Good Nick,I picked this one up on the Bay with no strap,Not working and Battered about,Spent a lot of Time on this one,Fresh Cell and here we are.A little work to do on the Backcase and its as good as new.

I even found time to watch one of my favourite Dvd,s tonight so thought i would add the Picture to my Wall of my Computer room,Being an Ex Ice Hockey Player this one fit the Bill.....GO THE CHIEFS!!!LoL.

Theneilo uk

February 17th, 2011, 12:12 am #2

on the Japan citizen auction....

February 17th, 2011, 12:02 pm #3

More than it does actual Temperature of the outside air.Its a pretty safe bet its not that Accurate.As for the depth sensor that definately is accurate.

Theneilo uk

February 17th, 2011, 12:59 pm #4

watch off wrist...

February 17th, 2011, 11:20 pm #5

When its a HyperAqualand.

This one Cleaned up Great Tonight,I even found a Round Stick on Plastic Crystal Guard for it.

The Hyper Version is getting more and more hard to Find in Good Nick,I picked this one up on the Bay with no strap,Not working and Battered about,Spent a lot of Time on this one,Fresh Cell and here we are.A little work to do on the Backcase and its as good as new.

I even found time to watch one of my favourite Dvd,s tonight so thought i would add the Picture to my Wall of my Computer room,Being an Ex Ice Hockey Player this one fit the Bill.....GO THE CHIEFS!!!LoL.

Theneilo uk

just love these.
I just picked up one of these but Seiko version.

Digging the digital divers.