What did you wear ta Meetin' today?....

What did you wear ta Meetin' today?....

September 26th, 2011, 4:05 am #1

... I've been down to South Texas with my mother to visit my sister this past week and see that no one started a "Meetin' " post today so I will !! Wore only one wtach and it was my '69 GMT Master :

It's a GRAET travel watch. From reading thru the posts looks like I've a lot to catch up on

September 26th, 2011, 4:12 am #2

September 26th, 2011, 7:07 am #3

... I've been down to South Texas with my mother to visit my sister this past week and see that no one started a "Meetin' " post today so I will !! Wore only one wtach and it was my '69 GMT Master :

It's a GRAET travel watch. From reading thru the posts looks like I've a lot to catch up on

I took Mrs Chascomm to lunch at a cafe at the beach. She wore a Soviet-era Chaika.

The little Chascomms were at the movies with friends. The sun was shining and the breeze was gentle. It was a perfect Spring day.

But that was yesterday. Since then we've had a lot of rain overnight and in the morning, which was great. More to follow later in the week hopefully.

Today I'm wearing my Michel Rene pocket watch

September 26th, 2011, 9:19 am #4

This one is on the table from a friend at work to buy so he is letting me wear it for a couple of days.I do prefer the Black but the Orange Bezel is really nice as well.Decisions Decisions.

Theneilo uk

September 26th, 2011, 9:33 am #5

Orient Quartz Alarm Chronograph with sliderule..

Cheers

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand