What did everyone do today? Here is what the Zoodles clan did...

What did everyone do today? Here is what the Zoodles clan did...

April 24th, 2011, 3:30 am #1

First off we had to pack up the HHR...
Then onto the 401 for about 45 minutes (this was the boring part; Lucy even fell asleep)...

As I mentioned previously today was the day to wear the neglected Citizen eco-drive chrono...

Now we are on the two lane highways bound for Lake Erie. Much more interesting scenary hare.

Pulling into the town my parents have retired in. Lake Erie!

It is a nice little town they have settled into.

Yay! We're here... I have Lucy, David and my wife in tow today...

Lucy is so happy to see her Grandpa and Grandma!

While we were here we got nostalgic. Here is a pic of my Dad when he was 17 and just in the army...

My Dad's second car...

One of many bad pics of a young Zoodles. I wonder if my Mother still has the bowl she used to cut my hair?

Zoodles being a bad *** on his Hot Wheels... Ah, the 1970s!

I never did make it in hockey. My brother went a fair ways but not me...

Yo, yo, yo! Zoodles with some bling! Nah... didn't work... Another bad pic...

This picture brought back some memories. We went to so many places in this truck and camper. I still love to camp today...

Zoodles! Never, ever cut your own hair!

After some more laughs we all went for a nice walk with Lucy to make room for the nice dinner we were going to have later...

Lucy loves her walks!

Got to love this time of year. Everything greening up.

A nice day with family and an opportunity to make new friends!

Time for us to eat dinner. Lucy worked so hard on the walk that she earned herself a nice treat.

This part is for Rene. Turkey, mashed potatoes, carrots, brocolli... Yummy!

Lemon pie for dessert...

Now we are back home again. Before Dave went to bed I thought I would take a pic of his watch... A.... LORUS!

There... You now know what Zoodles was up to all day... What did you all do?

April 24th, 2011, 3:44 am #2

But wore this watch..

Cheers

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand

April 24th, 2011, 3:56 am #3

Then onto the 401 for about 45 minutes (this was the boring part; Lucy even fell asleep)...

As I mentioned previously today was the day to wear the neglected Citizen eco-drive chrono...

Now we are on the two lane highways bound for Lake Erie. Much more interesting scenary hare.

While we were here we got nostalgic. Here is a pic of my Dad when he was 17 and just in the army...

My Dad's second car...

One of many bad pics of a young Zoodles. I wonder if my Mother still has the bowl she used to cut my hair?

This picture brought back some memories. We went to so many places in this truck and camper. I still love to camp today...

After some more laughs we all went for a nice walk with Lucy to make room for the nice dinner we were going to have later...

Lucy loves her walks!

Time for us to eat dinner. Lucy worked so hard on the walk that she earned herself a nice treat.

Lemon pie for dessert...

Now we are back home again. Before Dave went to bed I thought I would take a pic of his watch... A.... LORUS!

twice a year we have a dreaded invasion (comes twice a year for about 2 weeks)of the Love Bugs. The love bugs only live a very short time and fly united (if you know what I mean). They have an acid in their decomposing body that will eat your car paint and they must be removed within a couple of days.
Then the wife and I went to a newer big Tampa mall to shop for watches and cell phones as my T-Mobile contract was up today. Did not purchase anything today but enjoyed the walking and watching. Man that mall has some good looking young babes. Then we went to my favorite restaurant near there...Pho Quin. Best Vietnamese food I ever had. We both ordered a big bowl of Cuown Bun. In the bowl is tons of grilled beef, mint leaves, shredded lettuce, rice vermicelli, fish oil, bean sprouts, Jícama, shredded carrot, and shredded white papaya (not the orange sweet stuff). Unsweetened Vietnamese blend ice tea to drink. The wife also had a Lychee juice iced drink with 5 Lychee nuts in the bottom. The total bill was $17. Drove home and watched a DVD...Tangled (Rapunzel).

poywatch aka Boomtown
Watch Agent 007--Licensed to kill time
Education:BS WIS
University: Watch Amata U.
Fraternity: Alpha Zuan Omega

April 24th, 2011, 4:14 am #4

My Dad's second car...

Lucy loves her walks!

Lemon pie for dessert...

early this morn as the sun rose....my Solar watch and the boys 2205....

""

April 24th, 2011, 2:40 pm #5

twice a year we have a dreaded invasion (comes twice a year for about 2 weeks)of the Love Bugs. The love bugs only live a very short time and fly united (if you know what I mean). They have an acid in their decomposing body that will eat your car paint and they must be removed within a couple of days.
Then the wife and I went to a newer big Tampa mall to shop for watches and cell phones as my T-Mobile contract was up today. Did not purchase anything today but enjoyed the walking and watching. Man that mall has some good looking young babes. Then we went to my favorite restaurant near there...Pho Quin. Best Vietnamese food I ever had. We both ordered a big bowl of Cuown Bun. In the bowl is tons of grilled beef, mint leaves, shredded lettuce, rice vermicelli, fish oil, bean sprouts, Jícama, shredded carrot, and shredded white papaya (not the orange sweet stuff). Unsweetened Vietnamese blend ice tea to drink. The wife also had a Lychee juice iced drink with 5 Lychee nuts in the bottom. The total bill was $17. Drove home and watched a DVD...Tangled (Rapunzel).

poywatch aka Boomtown
Watch Agent 007--Licensed to kill time
Education:BS WIS
University: Watch Amata U.
Fraternity: Alpha Zuan Omega

------------------------------------------

April 24th, 2011, 2:41 pm #6

""

April 25th, 2011, 12:16 am #7

""
......... >>> start doing some more sports! It looks to me like you put on some weight... hahaha

I have to tell your wife to send you out grocerie shopping more often - and without a car... hahaha

I don`t make things. I make things better !

April 25th, 2011, 12:20 am #8

My Dad's second car...

Lucy loves her walks!

Lemon pie for dessert...

........... >>> that Lorus. A couple of years ago, I almost bought one. Ii think they went for about $70 or $80.

Nice pictures.... and yes, there was a nice weather. Perfect for a nice drive.

April 25th, 2011, 12:46 am #9

......... >>> start doing some more sports! It looks to me like you put on some weight... hahaha

I have to tell your wife to send you out grocerie shopping more often - and without a car... hahaha

but I imagine with all his new found wealth and spending most of his time buying up Yahoo Japan offerings; that he doesn't get as much exercise as before

April 25th, 2011, 1:41 am #10

.......... >>>> should know not to use a fisheye lense for a close up portrait ....