What are we all wearing for over the hump Thursday? I decided on this

What are we all wearing for over the hump Thursday? I decided on this

March 24th, 2011, 5:51 pm #1

military explorer style Chinese watch today. It has been in storage and need the juices stirred up.

Boomtown

March 24th, 2011, 6:08 pm #2

The Ulysses Nardin had a bracelet screw come loose on me the other day. I do not have the time right now to fix it so I am wearing this old favourite of mine.

The U.N. had been a week long love affair!

I think I feel a need to wear the Tourbillon soon though... Missing the beat of a Sea-Gull on my wrist...

I am also thinking of making one of these mine. I am rediscovering a love for Sea-Gulls again. I have had no luck finding a buyer for these so I think I will keep one. Silver or Blue???

Both running in-house Sea-Gull movements running at 28800 BPH. Signed crowns and rotors too!

I will see if Al has room in his schedule to regulate these two. I am curious to know how well they can run...

March 24th, 2011, 6:15 pm #3

military explorer style Chinese watch today. It has been in storage and need the juices stirred up.

Boomtown

Theneilo uk

March 24th, 2011, 7:41 pm #4

The Ulysses Nardin had a bracelet screw come loose on me the other day. I do not have the time right now to fix it so I am wearing this old favourite of mine.

The U.N. had been a week long love affair!

I think I feel a need to wear the Tourbillon soon though... Missing the beat of a Sea-Gull on my wrist...

I am also thinking of making one of these mine. I am rediscovering a love for Sea-Gulls again. I have had no luck finding a buyer for these so I think I will keep one. Silver or Blue???

Both running in-house Sea-Gull movements running at 28800 BPH. Signed crowns and rotors too!

I will see if Al has room in his schedule to regulate these two. I am curious to know how well they can run...
Boomtown

March 24th, 2011, 7:54 pm #5

Theneilo uk

[/IMG]

March 24th, 2011, 10:05 pm #6

Boomtown

""

March 24th, 2011, 11:55 pm #7

Boomtown

Very Orange

[/IMG]

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

March 25th, 2011, 12:20 am #8

Boomtown

Russ

March 25th, 2011, 12:49 am #9

Boomtown

to the bottom again

Seriously, why don't you wear it more often or at least post it like you are?

------------------------------------------

March 25th, 2011, 12:49 am #10

Boomtown

but now this Timex.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan