Well, it seems I may be back to work in a couple of

Well, it seems I may be back to work in a couple of

January 18th, 2011, 9:30 pm #1

weeks. Been off for about a year and a half now, but I have a final meeting with the principals
of this company on Thursday and it looks as though they will be making me an offer.
As a little congratulatory present to myself, I was thinking of getting this little trinket.
I've admired these for quite some time now, but have been trying to avoid any big ticket purchases untill I was back to work, so I may just go ahead and pick this one up.
I was back and forth whether I should get another OS300M in black but I though this might be
a little different, and I kinda like the fact that it's quartz. Nice to have a pick up and go
watch.

Anyone suggestions as to where I can pick one up for a good price?
Here are some pics I have shamelessly ripped from the ether:

They look great in orange and blue, but I'll be going for black.
Anyway, this is all moot unless things go well Thursday.

Last edited by GeorgeRado on January 18th, 2011, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 18th, 2011, 9:53 pm #2

NICE choice of watch! Everything I like about it especially the large crown and the markers particularly at the 12:00 position!

January 18th, 2011, 11:44 pm #3

weeks. Been off for about a year and a half now, but I have a final meeting with the principals
of this company on Thursday and it looks as though they will be making me an offer.
As a little congratulatory present to myself, I was thinking of getting this little trinket.
I've admired these for quite some time now, but have been trying to avoid any big ticket purchases untill I was back to work, so I may just go ahead and pick this one up.
I was back and forth whether I should get another OS300M in black but I though this might be
a little different, and I kinda like the fact that it's quartz. Nice to have a pick up and go
watch.

great value and quality.

congrats and good luck on the job.

January 19th, 2011, 12:15 am #4

watch.

nt

January 19th, 2011, 12:25 am #5

It's been fun, but I'm Barney'd out, and diaper'd out, and am in need of
some adult interaction.

January 19th, 2011, 1:28 am #6

watch.

for the fresh start

I like a number of the offerings from Victorinox and Wenger. This one is probably too big for me but it does look great

------------------------------------------

January 19th, 2011, 1:40 am #7

watch is 43mm diam. It is quite thick and chunky though.
I've tried one on in an AD and it sits nicely....didn't seem all that
big like the OS or the latest Marina I've got.

January 19th, 2011, 1:52 am #8

watch.

http://www.jomashop.com/prdima50.html
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watche ... oduct.html

I wish you the best on the good job. I did not know that you were not working.

Boomtown

January 19th, 2011, 11:57 am #9

watch.

... the watch might be just a bonus

January 19th, 2011, 4:19 pm #10

http://www.jomashop.com/prdima50.html
http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watche ... oduct.html

I wish you the best on the good job. I did not know that you were not working.

Boomtown
I was happy with and since this coincided with the birth of the
child we were never supposed to have, I thought I would take some
time off and enjoy it. My wife just went back to work so for the
first year and a half he's had us both around 24/7.
It's been great, but I am now ready to get out and get to work again.