Vancouver trip...rainy now and staying in a hotel in town...

Vancouver trip...rainy now and staying in a hotel in town...

March 11th, 2011, 3:17 am #1

so busy arranging banking accounts etc...but did get Dan Braun's 7A38 two tone! great shape, but have to put the bracelet on a leather strap when I return. Made a purchase for a clean CWC MoD watch from Thailand seller. Tomorrow will visit and buy the VW dial watch!
Got lucky at a thrift store finding an official OMEGA cap for $4.00! hahaha...since Omega was the official watch for the winter Olympics here. The wife scored lots of goodies from clothing, brass items, paintings, educational material sent here from the USA...haha!
Take care,guys! SteamAncre or Pawl Man, sorry but no time to connect with you for a brew!

March 11th, 2011, 3:38 am #2

Don't worry about the beer...I'll drink yours for you

You'll be back some time in the future and maybe we can do it then

------------------------------------------

March 11th, 2011, 4:07 am #3

so busy arranging banking accounts etc...but did get Dan Braun's 7A38 two tone! great shape, but have to put the bracelet on a leather strap when I return. Made a purchase for a clean CWC MoD watch from Thailand seller. Tomorrow will visit and buy the VW dial watch!
Got lucky at a thrift store finding an official OMEGA cap for $4.00! hahaha...since Omega was the official watch for the winter Olympics here. The wife scored lots of goodies from clothing, brass items, paintings, educational material sent here from the USA...haha!
Take care,guys! SteamAncre or Pawl Man, sorry but no time to connect with you for a brew!
............ >>> "...put the bracelet on a leather strap..." ???? Love to see that one..

don`t forget to take & post some pic of your trip

I don`t make things. I make things better !