Today ................................................ >>>

Today ................................................ >>>

April 23rd, 2011, 5:11 pm #1

...........>>> against all weather predictions (rain), it seems to be sunny long enough to get the BBQ ready for tonight and for tomorrow lunch/dinner.

Also, for tonight, I finaly got the DVD I always wanted but somehow never got around it. The AVATAR 3 disc Collector`s Edition. The 3 disc Collector`s Edition has an impressive "wrapping": top sleve from where the boxed set slides out, a hard cardboard like box that contains the DVD`s and finaly the 3 DVD`s that are protected in a hard cover book look-a-like. Each disc slides out from the side of this book by pulling a tab. This is one of the most impressive boxed sets I bought.

We`ve seen the movie in the theaters when it came out and since then the wife and the kid keep telling me they wanna see it again. I told them I`ll will get the Special Edition when it comes out (Christmas 2010). Today I finaly got it so guess what are we going to watch tonight????

And to keep it "watch topic", I`m still wearing my Orient Mako.

I`m still amazed about this watch... Since I started wearing it on Thursday evening, its only 5 seconds ahead. And I never regulated it. For the money, this is a watch everyone should have, even if "just laying around" in or on top of the dresser.

I don`t make things. I make things better !

April 24th, 2011, 12:34 am #2

For the movie, and the Mako

Had the black sold it to a friend at work. Now the blue is permanent resident

[/IMG]

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

April 24th, 2011, 12:54 am #3

....... >>> Blue Mako but somehow I wasn`t too atracted by the blue bezel. Unfortunately, Orient doesn`t make the Mako with blue dial and black bezel. So, I ended getting my gun-metal grey dial with black bezel.
Come to think of it... almost all my watches have black or blue dials....except my Orange Monster. Hmmm... I wouldn`t mind breaking that "routine" but I don`t feel atracted to other colors: brown, green, yellow, purple... I would tolerate white but that would be like a dress watch

I don`t make things. I make things better !

April 24th, 2011, 1:29 am #4

Are irresistible

I have very little yellow as well

[/IMG]

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*