Time to put on the feedback guys..................

Time to put on the feedback guys..................

April 2nd, 2011, 3:05 am #1

I was wearing the 6105 as I devoured this tasty Mex meal tonight! There were a couple more Shrimp on the plate but I ate them before taking the pic!

April 2nd, 2011, 3:07 am #2

but it was filling
Now I have the gas...it was home made chili :-O

------------------------------------------

April 2nd, 2011, 3:08 am #3

I was wearing the 6105 as I devoured this tasty Mex meal tonight! There were a couple more Shrimp on the plate but I ate them before taking the pic!

We were going to have homemade black bean burritos tonight but instead the Mrs. and I went out for a nice dinner. How is the new place treating you?

April 2nd, 2011, 3:13 am #4

New place is GREAT! I have somewhat slowed down on projects but ALL major work is done! We are loving it here. Only drawback is the drive for the Wife to her office each day. We used to be within 10 minutes but now it's a 70+ miles freeway drive each day for her on the busiest freeway in S.D.
She has been looking at new SUVS to buy that will be more economical gas wise as it's only going higher. So far she looked at the Nissan Rogue and tomorrow she wants to check out the Ford Edge. Currently she is driving a 2000 Ford Explorer with 170k on it.

April 2nd, 2011, 3:18 am #5

Apparently this thing is pretty amazing. I am more of a car guy but the tech and fuel economy in this vehicle is amazing.

If you like Fords the Fusion is an awesome mid-sized car which would be safe in an accident, nice and large, and very fuel efficient with the 4 cylinder. Heck, the one with the V-6 would have crazy power and still get much better fuel economy than what she presently drives.

In Canada we trend to smaller vehicles than you in the U.S. but a Focus or Fiesta might be too small to you after living with an SUV.

April 2nd, 2011, 3:22 am #6

the 11 year old Exploder. It will definitely have much better fuel economy; the hybrid - even better

------------------------------------------