Strange Request.....Show your Broken Stuff you wont part with..>>>>

Strange Request.....Show your Broken Stuff you wont part with..>>>>

December 2nd, 2010, 5:44 pm #1

Maybe i should be specific with watches but hell why not just show anything and everything of which you have just kept even though its broken.Be it sentimental value or you literally just cant be bothered to fix/repair it.

Im at work and promise to upload some pics when i get in...So until then come on lets see what your hoarding just for the sake of it????LoL.

Theneilo uk

December 2nd, 2010, 5:52 pm #2

combined they are likley not worth a dime but I will NEVER part with them.........
Both were my Dads

December 2nd, 2010, 7:39 pm #3

Maybe i should be specific with watches but hell why not just show anything and everything of which you have just kept even though its broken.Be it sentimental value or you literally just cant be bothered to fix/repair it.

Im at work and promise to upload some pics when i get in...So until then come on lets see what your hoarding just for the sake of it????LoL.

Theneilo uk

sorry nothing broken yet, I'm into my GShocks lately ;) nt

December 2nd, 2010, 7:43 pm #4

Theneilo uk

hopes! haha

>

December 2nd, 2010, 7:57 pm #5

Theneilo uk

It's just too kool to get rid of. There is a trigger spring that was damaged before I got it and is extremely hard to come by. One day it will make itself available and I'll get it running again

------------------------------------------

December 2nd, 2010, 8:57 pm #6

hopes! haha

>
Boomtown

December 2nd, 2010, 9:25 pm #7

Theneilo uk

Just dont know why ive kept this.Seiko Perpetual 8F56-0150 with probably half the movement missing,Hands missing,and the stem missing.
Crown is intact and also Original.

Tell you what how about i donate this to someone on me if they can guess the Closest to Amanda my Partners Age? I WILL PICK UP POSTAGE ALSO just to get the thing away from me and maybe someone can bring it back to life.The Bracelet is Original and will fit up to a 7,1/2 wrist.......

Time starts NOW.....

Theneilo uk

Last edited by theneilo1 on December 2nd, 2010, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 2nd, 2010, 9:27 pm #8

Boomtown

There will be 40 vestal virgins to tell him what time it is

------------------------------------------

December 2nd, 2010, 9:53 pm #9

Boomtown

ya never know....another might come my way...like the baby g Froggies did! ...two of them!

December 2nd, 2010, 10:40 pm #10

combined they are likley not worth a dime but I will NEVER part with them.........
Both were my Dads

Now they are definately Sentimental Value.

Theneilo uk