Speaking of U.S. ......................................... >>>>

Speaking of U.S. ......................................... >>>>

July 12th, 2011, 10:09 pm #1

............. >>> how are things there with this debt issue???

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I hear in the radio that the "due date" is August the 2nd??? Holy Moly!!! I wouldn`t be able to pay my credit card till then ...

I don`t make things. I make things better !

July 12th, 2011, 10:23 pm #2

You have read about Greece! and Portugal! The UK is not far behind....the EU is scared crapless.....Greek people are now protesting and violence is popping up? will this spread!!??  Very troubling world debt times.......Japan is right in there too! But the common person here has no idea how indebted Japan is! Kan, the current PM, and who will be most likely removed soon, built his initial platform on this huge debt prob...but was reprimanded for ...basically being too realistic!!!! He was the former PM's Finance Minister!

July 12th, 2011, 11:25 pm #3

............. >>> how are things there with this debt issue???

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I hear in the radio that the "due date" is August the 2nd??? Holy Moly!!! I wouldn`t be able to pay my credit card till then ...

I was remembering that we were told not to start any Political discussions lest the Troll Police report us...... however........
Obama saying that us recipients of S/S (and others such as VA benefits, Nedicare etc) can NOT be guaranteed that we will get our August 3rd. checks is enough to start an up-rising here in the U.S.
WTF are people who rely on their benefits as the ONLY means of income that they have coming in supposed to do IF they dont get paid???
Whats that idiot trying to accomplish......... put 100s of 1000s of people under bridges because they dont have any money to pay their rent or to force people to steal just so they can have something to eat??
This guy pisses me off more and more and more each and every day he remains in office! HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED before he ruins the entire Country!!

July 12th, 2011, 11:59 pm #4

the two countries are rather tied-at-the-hip...so to speak. What Japan has uniquely is the rapid graying population! And this means more probs for the health and wealthfare sector!  Soon, 1/3 of  Japan will be over 65!You watch here...cost of medical care will rise, consumption tax will rise up to 15% or more...

We have always heard about not enough pension funds in national coffers recently...I remember how Canada during the GST time , generally stated, collected this national added tax and stuffed it into a general revenue pot! so they could dip in and spend whereever they wanted! They probably stole enough from Canada Pension! haha!

July 13th, 2011, 12:03 am #5

have you ever seen anything go down in price?
Setting that all aside I still want to know how he has the outright audacity to make the statement that there may not be any checks going out on the 3rd.
Whats he expect retired people to do if they dont get their money?????

July 13th, 2011, 12:18 am #6

.... a very REAL possibility. Folks need to put ideologies aside and deal with some reality. Aug 2nd is the date and it is for REAL.

July 13th, 2011, 12:23 am #7

if it is REAL how are people whose sole form of income is S/S or whatever going to pay their bills, rent or put food on the table???

July 13th, 2011, 12:33 am #8

.... ALL the answers. Remember, we now live in the United Corporation of America and what is good for bidness is good for all ( as always there will be some collateral damage but hey, it will alow those REAL TRUE Amaricans to win out. Since 1933 their's been a group of folks who've wanted to get rid of this "communist social welfare" and they are pretty near doing it. ) Onward thru the Fog

July 13th, 2011, 12:50 am #9

the truth than we care to admit. Japan is no different!!! ALL the top previous PMinisters have family rich tie connections..the old boys Klub of course. The Sendai reactors electrical company TEPCO, for years 'in like Flint' with the previous governments, got  billion YEN loans to cover the massive legal suits against them. TEPCO has billions of YEN in assets! It is the same around the world, sorry to say...power corrupts absolutely.

What is one to do??? We ordinary citizens are left ...or will be left to fend for ourselves...

July 13th, 2011, 1:17 am #10

.... ALL the answers. Remember, we now live in the United Corporation of America and what is good for bidness is good for all ( as always there will be some collateral damage but hey, it will alow those REAL TRUE Amaricans to win out. Since 1933 their's been a group of folks who've wanted to get rid of this "communist social welfare" and they are pretty near doing it. ) Onward thru the Fog
.......... >>> Aug 3rd is when the world will collapse? Up-rising? Holy Moly... sounds more serious than the media reports. whatever it will be, It will affect the whole world. Country after country - since the financial market is tide together. i can hear those "conspiracy theorist" saying: I TOLD YOU SO....