Since I'm not big on WRYW threads; I would like to propose something...

Since I'm not big on WRYW threads; I would like to propose something...

May 14th, 2011, 1:09 am #1

a little more interest.

We can still get in the watch of the day or whatever but also spice up the usual humdrum threads.

Thian knows what I'm talking about; he does most of his with cool montages. I'm not suggesting that we all become Photoshop ecspirts but let's try and post pics of out watch de jour with interesting backgrounds and scenes that make everyone jealous(sorry Tony; you do make us envious of your beaches ).

Here is a simple example that you've seen before...

and another...

Rene~ sometimes sneaks a watch into his fabulous food shots and Zoodles nearly always has his watch/wrist shots highlighting some interesting background.
Busdrivermike on the SCWF is an example we should all try to emulate

Maybe we could become the forum that has the best WRYW threads, if we just used our creative juices a little more

So, the challenge is on...let's whup all the other forums that have endless and boring WRYW threads

------------------------------------------

May 14th, 2011, 3:28 am #2

Sorry, but I couldn't resist!

Russ

May 14th, 2011, 3:31 am #3

when AWF started!!!!!

May 14th, 2011, 3:47 am #4

having some fun. That's why I pop in now & again!

Russ

May 14th, 2011, 4:30 am #5

a little more interest.

We can still get in the watch of the day or whatever but also spice up the usual humdrum threads.

Thian knows what I'm talking about; he does most of his with cool montages. I'm not suggesting that we all become Photoshop ecspirts but let's try and post pics of out watch de jour with interesting backgrounds and scenes that make everyone jealous(sorry Tony; you do make us envious of your beaches ).

and another...

Rene~ sometimes sneaks a watch into his fabulous food shots and Zoodles nearly always has his watch/wrist shots highlighting some interesting background.

Maybe we could become the forum that has the best WRYW threads, if we just used our creative juices a little more

So, the challenge is on...let's whup all the other forums that have endless and boring WRYW threads

I haven't got time for that, so here's a stock photo of the watch I'm wearing today, with a map. Is that an interesting background?

And here it is again with an alarm clock:

Yesterday I wore my Molnija 'Order of the Great Patriotic War', so here it is with a suitable WWII scene:

When it got too hot for a waistcoat, I switched to my Raketa. Here it is with another map:

Are those backgrounds interesting enough?

May 14th, 2011, 11:00 am #6

a little more interest.

and another...

... watch cat !

Staiiff
The French Frog
"The French Connection Award" winner

May 14th, 2011, 11:31 am #7

I haven't got time for that, so here's a stock photo of the watch I'm wearing today, with a map. Is that an interesting background?

And here it is again with an alarm clock:

Yesterday I wore my Molnija 'Order of the Great Patriotic War', so here it is with a suitable WWII scene:

When it got too hot for a waistcoat, I switched to my Raketa. Here it is with another map:

Are those backgrounds interesting enough?
and I have an interesting setting for this one too

Last edited by Chascomm_ on May 14th, 2011, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 14th, 2011, 2:32 pm #8

May 14th, 2011, 3:22 pm #9

a little more interest.

and another...

And, of course, oen of Thian's montages of my newest Orient:

Another Thian montage of my TIMEX Humvee:

That's 'nuff for now!

Thanks for looking!
Cheers,

Ed

May 14th, 2011, 6:27 pm #10

a little more interest.

and another...

[/IMG]