Saturday watch ................................... >>>

October 22nd, 2011, 1:33 pm #1

.............. >>> I have NOOOO idea what happened last night but today I woke up with this on my wrist ...

I think I leave it alone for now. The weather is prety cloudy/dark outside so I`ll be able to tell time even outdoors.

What`s on your wrist?

I don`t make things. I make things better !

October 22nd, 2011, 1:45 pm #2

October 22nd, 2011, 6:26 pm #3

.............. >>> I have NOOOO idea what happened last night but today I woke up with this on my wrist ...

I think I leave it alone for now. The weather is prety cloudy/dark outside so I`ll be able to tell time even outdoors.

What`s on your wrist?

October 22nd, 2011, 8:04 pm #4

What`s on your wrist?

October 22nd, 2011, 10:31 pm #5

What`s on your wrist?

and attached it to Mr Blue

Just wondering if the swap will help me embrace the blue?

Russ

October 22nd, 2011, 10:47 pm #6

What`s on your wrist?

[/IMG]

October 22nd, 2011, 11:55 pm #7

What`s on your wrist?

October 22nd, 2011, 11:55 pm #8

What`s on your wrist?

I love it

For me today

[/IMG]

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

October 23rd, 2011, 12:29 am #9

... I LIKE it !!

October 23rd, 2011, 12:53 am #10

What`s on your wrist?

.... a former friend of mine contacted me this past week and invited me to go to Sabbath with him and his family and dinner after at their home. I'm not Jewish but I hadn't seen him nor his family in a few years so I said yes. Was wonderful and I wore my gold Connie and my Black Squatter with my Dk. Charcoal suit. I don't get all dressed up often and it was nice for a change

My Squatter;

It took a bit to get used to keeping my hat on in a church to say the least (I'm Roman Catholic)