PhotoBucket question

PhotoBucket question

March 22nd, 2011, 10:06 pm #1

Its been a while now but its starting to annoy me.I use to be able to scroll down my albums with a little scroll bar on the left side. Now It only shows 10 albums and I always have to go for show all my albums then go to that window and click the album.
The other day the scroll appeared briefly but as soon as I went into an album it never came back...
Any solution or ideas?

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

March 22nd, 2011, 10:48 pm #2

otherwise I use Flickr...

Linux was fast (Ubuntu) accessing PB but had to remove it since I had installed it within XP and defragging buggered linux ....

March 22nd, 2011, 11:10 pm #3

It was niot like that and did come back briefly...

PB *(%?&?&*& give me back my scroll bar!

March 22nd, 2011, 11:21 pm #4

very slow accessing it and photos...

March 23rd, 2011, 12:55 am #5

It was niot like that and did come back briefly...

PB *(%?&?&*& give me back my scroll bar!

I get the list; the scroll bar and everything...oh wait; I also don't use Microsoft Products

Until people wean themselves from Bill Gates virusware, they are doomed to have to live with software companies struggling to make their apps work with something akin to Swiss cheese with a lot of fungus growing in it

------------------------------------------

March 23rd, 2011, 1:10 am #6

FF4 and no scroll bar... FF3. and no scroll bar

But I do love Chwiss cheese

And I wont go Ubuntu,unless I buy another laptop and experiment with this one

March 23rd, 2011, 1:46 am #7

but those who have kicked the habit have no cravings to go back and no fear of falling off the wagon

March 23rd, 2011, 3:13 am #8

Its been a while now but its starting to annoy me.I use to be able to scroll down my albums with a little scroll bar on the left side. Now It only shows 10 albums and I always have to go for show all my albums then go to that window and click the album.
The other day the scroll appeared briefly but as soon as I went into an album it never came back...
Any solution or ideas?

... with PB and you OS's. I have an HP cpu/system, use Vista Pro OS, use IE8 for browsing and have had NO problems ( except for the usual Nutwurks 54 stuff occasionally) and when I open my PB account my albums are all lined up on the right with a scroll bar and ALL works just fine for me. I don't fiddle with my 'puter stuff, I bought a model designed as a graphic workstation, ( I use AutoCad 2009 and Revit 3D all day on it with no problems.) and haven't "fixed" anything since I bought it. If it ain't broke DON'T FIX it

March 23rd, 2011, 4:18 am #9

else except 54 occasionally. To be fair with Pete though, I must say that I installed Ubuntu using WUBI (Windows Ubuntu Installer) which installs Unbuntu as if it were any other software into Windows. I found this method to be a bit buggy, but I would consider buying a new computer already loaded with it. I do not wish to attempt to partition my hard drive. I might experiment on this one when I get a new one.

Boomtown

March 23rd, 2011, 1:24 pm #10

... with PB and you OS's. I have an HP cpu/system, use Vista Pro OS, use IE8 for browsing and have had NO problems ( except for the usual Nutwurks 54 stuff occasionally) and when I open my PB account my albums are all lined up on the right with a scroll bar and ALL works just fine for me. I don't fiddle with my 'puter stuff, I bought a model designed as a graphic workstation, ( I use AutoCad 2009 and Revit 3D all day on it with no problems.) and haven't "fixed" anything since I bought it. If it ain't broke DON'T FIX it
those who haven't committed to it and keep their MS addiction

You must be running an HP business machine as the home variety are not very good.